Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-26-2012, 01:38 PM   #1
Registered Users
Formerly: maddiesmommy0503
My Mood:
Is this normal discharge?

I'm 15+1 and just since I woke up 6hrs ago I've had two decent (little bigger then a pea) sized light green mucus balls come out of my vagina...tmi but the first one happened when I was on my hands and knees this am vacuuming up pine needles (in pj pants with no undies haha!) and I stood up and felt something wet on my leg below me knee I went to my room to see wth it was and sound what looked like a massive booger on my leg. Barf. Def was vaginal. I did not smell it. I've been way to nauseous today. It just happened again, I'm walking on the treadmill and stopped to use the bathroom and after I wiped there was another one! Both are light green. I don't have itching, burning...
I did however have a TON of vaginal pressure yesterday to the point standing was painful. You know those bad periods you get that cause pressure that feels like you've been punched a million times in the vag? Yeah it was that bad. today I did wake up with a lower back ache, and have been pretty crampy on my left side.
I'm sure I'm fine..but wanted other opinions...what is this discharge from!?
Thank my Motorola Electrify for any random words.
Ashley,wife to ChrisMama to Madison(7)Wyatt(4) and Natalie born June 18th 2013! and our little bean who's back with God
MyM&W is offline   Reply With Quote