Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2012, 09:45 PM   #301
MrsAsh's Avatar
MrsAsh
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: TN
Posts: 3,403
Re: Anyone else leave their childbearing up to God?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetgrace View Post
Does anybody have some good Christian resources about this subject especially for men? My husband is having an enternal struggle within himself right now and I thought maybe if he read or listened to some testamonies he might find peace. Also maybe some key scriptures to turn to? I really love that he is praying about this and is talking with me. This is HUGE for him/us! I have to admit I have my doubts as well sometimes. I too keep wondering if our family is complete right now and how we can do so many more things with only two children. I think a biggie for us is we are really outdoorsy and are concerned that any more kids will stop our outdoor hobbies. I don't know anyone with more than 3 children let alone large families that are into the outdoors. Please continue to pray for us
One of my friends gave me "Be Fruitful And Multiply" by Nancy Campbell (Above Rubies), it has some very good points in it. I'm a firm believer in the KJV and used several different ones, but I kept my Bible with the book and looked everything up in context and in KJV to help my study. So while I felt it had a few problems, it was very encouraging. I gave my DH high lighted cliff notes, he didn't read it, but his heart was changed. He hates to read though.

Advertisement

__________________
Married to A & I'm B together we have been blessed with
C, D, E, F, G, H, & I
MrsAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:48 PM   #302
MrsAsh's Avatar
MrsAsh
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: TN
Posts: 3,403
Re: Anyone else leave their childbearing up to God?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lecialefty View Post
I would love if anybody could share a story about a baby after ppd - I am doing well now, still working on it, but we are not exactly on the same page about the next baby yet. We're communicating and trying to work it out but not quite there. If anybody has some insight I'd love to hear it. (pm is fine)
I can't offer any insight, but here's a !!
__________________
Married to A & I'm B together we have been blessed with
C, D, E, F, G, H, & I
MrsAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 08:04 AM   #303
lecialefty's Avatar
lecialefty
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 5,293
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsAsh

I can't offer any insight, but here's a !!
Thank you I recently stopped breastfeeding too so I'm curious to see how this all works out.
__________________
Alicia + A = E + M and C
I shop at Mom's Milk Boutique
Using Swagbucks to earn paypal and amazon gift cards!.
lecialefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:54 PM   #304
Babygiggles04's Avatar
Babygiggles04
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 831
My Mood:
Hi! My name is Monica and i have 5 amazing kids! I am always reading this board but never chat 😉 anyways... I want to leave it up to God to take control of my fertility and for him to bless me when ever he wants.. But my question is how can i do this when we live pay check to pay check? My hubby makes about 25k a year and i work from home on etsy... I want to allow God to work in me and to help me trust more but how!?
__________________
WAHM of 5 amazing kiddos!! Lily, Gaby, Kj, Sari, Jahziel... Homeschooling mama!
Babygiggles04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:23 PM   #305
christina2babyboys's Avatar
christina2babyboys
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Southern Mississippi!
Posts: 3,854
My Mood:
Re: Anyone else leave their childbearing up to God?

HIII!! Welcome!!

Monica, this year we made our highest income yet at 21,000 a yr. There were times when we were making 12,000-17,000 with 3-4 kids! God provides everything for us in miraculous ways and He always has! Pray for every need that you have and give Him all the glory. I recommend that you listen to the audio "How provide for a family of 19 kids with no salary" by Gil and Kelly Bates from IBLP. You can buy the MP3 for very little. This message is SOOOO wonderful!!! Also send me a Facebook friend request if you want to. My name is Christina Cosgrove from Petal, MS.
__________________
Born Again Christian helpmeet to Saul (3/06)
and Blessed SAHMother to 5 boys and 1 girl!
christina2babyboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 05:32 AM   #306
Babygiggles04's Avatar
Babygiggles04
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 831
My Mood:
Re: Anyone else leave their childbearing up to God?

Quote:
Originally Posted by christina2babyboys View Post
HIII!! Welcome!!

Monica, this year we made our highest income yet at 21,000 a yr. There were times when we were making 12,000-17,000 with 3-4 kids! God provides everything for us in miraculous ways and He always has! Pray for every need that you have and give Him all the glory. I recommend that you listen to the audio "How provide for a family of 19 kids with no salary" by Gil and Kelly Bates from IBLP. You can buy the MP3 for very little. This message is SOOOO wonderful!!! Also send me a Facebook friend request if you want to. My name is Christina Cosgrove from Petal, MS.
wow lots of Christina Cosgrove... can you find me? Monica Cielo from Orlando FL!?

You amaze me! I trust God and I am usually good at that... I have seen him providing for our family always.. I guess my family will be the problem! I really want to move to another state where non of my family lives so that I way I can feel free... if they come over and I have no food they start complaining and talking saying i have to many kids.... they dont get it. I enjoy having my family and I feel blessed! My husband feels the same .. my first 3 are from my previous marriage my last 2 are from my now husband!
__________________
WAHM of 5 amazing kiddos!! Lily, Gaby, Kj, Sari, Jahziel... Homeschooling mama!
Babygiggles04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:05 AM   #307
missemily's Avatar
missemily
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: pottstown
Posts: 2,736
My Mood:
Re: Anyone else leave their childbearing up to God?

Quote:
Originally Posted by christina2babyboys View Post
HIII!! Welcome!!

Monica, this year we made our highest income yet at 21,000 a yr. There were times when we were making 12,000-17,000 with 3-4 kids! God provides everything for us in miraculous ways and He always has! Pray for every need that you have and give Him all the glory. I recommend that you listen to the audio "How provide for a family of 19 kids with no salary" by Gil and Kelly Bates from IBLP. You can buy the MP3 for very little. This message is SOOOO wonderful!!! Also send me a Facebook friend request if you want to. My name is Christina Cosgrove from Petal, MS.
We are 3 soon to be 4 (6 person family)living on 25k a year. My husband and I don't have fancy cars or a big fancy house but God always provides for us, sometimes better than those who are so focused around money. My husbands job is in medical supplies and is the only factory around that has not laid off. His job is nice because he has off weekends and nights so he can be around with the kids. We left our childbearing up to God.
__________________
Emily partner in crime to Martin :: mama to gavin 3/02 and Martin 7/08 Sylvia 3-3-11 Theodore 6/20/13 Expecting a new little bean in June 2014
angel baby 12/25/09 http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/emilystuff
missemily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:52 AM   #308
oneduckstuck5's Avatar
oneduckstuck5
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 147
Re: Anyone else leave their childbearing up to God?

Quote:
Originally Posted by missemily View Post
We are 3 soon to be 4 (6 person family)living on 25k a year. My husband and I don't have fancy cars or a big fancy house but God always provides for us, sometimes better than those who are so focused around money. My husbands job is in medical supplies and is the only factory around that has not laid off. His job is nice because he has off weekends and nights so he can be around with the kids. We left our childbearing up to God.
Let me second that! My brother and his wife just have one and take lots of nice vacations. He was hesitant to tell me where he was going just recently because he felt bad. I told him I love what I do and he didn't have to be embarassed to tell me. My treasures are eternal!!! The vacation always ends at some point. Plus I know he would love to have one more and his wife isn't sure about that. I'd rather have my 6 anyday...(well, most days ).
__________________
Sarah, married to dh 17 years

Mom to:
ds14, dd11, ds8, dd7, dd 2, & ds 1 (2nd reversal baby)' expecting #7 April 2014
oneduckstuck5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:57 AM   #309
Babygiggles04's Avatar
Babygiggles04
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 831
My Mood:
We don't live fancy at all either! We are very simple! We just decided to leave it up to God!he knows what is best for us!
__________________
WAHM of 5 amazing kiddos!! Lily, Gaby, Kj, Sari, Jahziel... Homeschooling mama!
Babygiggles04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:05 AM   #310
christina2babyboys's Avatar
christina2babyboys
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Southern Mississippi!
Posts: 3,854
My Mood:
Re: Anyone else leave their childbearing up to God?

Hmmm, I couldnt find you on FB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygiggles04 View Post
wow lots of Christina Cosgrove... can you find me? Monica Cielo from Orlando FL!?

You amaze me! I trust God and I am usually good at that... I have seen him providing for our family always.. I guess my family will be the problem! I really want to move to another state where non of my family lives so that I way I can feel free... if they come over and I have no food they start complaining and talking saying i have to many kids.... they dont get it. I enjoy having my family and I feel blessed! My husband feels the same .. my first 3 are from my previous marriage my last 2 are from my now husband!
__________________
Born Again Christian helpmeet to Saul (3/06)
and Blessed SAHMother to 5 boys and 1 girl!
christina2babyboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.