Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 12-31-2012, 06:25 AM   #1
Tristan's Mom
Registered Users
Little Beetle Fitteds in Excellent Condition!

I bought these fitteds and they arrived looking like new. We used Little Beetle exclusively for my first son and I LOVE them. Regarding these diapers, I never used them because my son potty learned before he grew into them. I've never even washed them :-) though it appears the person before me did, but they have no apparent stains. I am cleaning out the clutter in my house and it's time for them to go to someone who will use them.

There are:
7 natural snapping in excellent condition (includes insert plus booster), size 3T, hemp
1 blue snapping in excellent condition, size 3T, hemp
3 snapless in excellent condition, size 3T, hemp

I think these retailed for $16-20 brand new. I'm asking $10ppd per diaper. If you buy multiple (or the whole lot), I'll offer a discount. Or make me an offer!

They seriously look like they've never been used. I may have used a couple of the boosters that got mixed in with my stash, but I'll double check before selling them to you.

I have a problem uploading pics, so please PM me and I will send you pics directly via email.

Last edited by Tristan's Mom; 12-31-2012 at 06:41 AM. Reason: adding fabric type and more detail about condition
Tristan's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote