Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-31-2012, 01:02 PM   #321
RunawayBunny
Registered Users
seller
seller

Congratulations Andrea! He is beautiful!

Advertisement

Old 12-31-2012, 01:08 PM   #322
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96

I was NOT expecting him to be quite so big, but when they laid him on my chest, I could feel how "heavy" he was and I knew he was this gigantic three-month-old, lol. And he's strong, too. The MW lifted him by the arms while he was laying on his back (to test his neck strength) and he held his head in line with his body and even looked around from side to side, then when he was on his tummy getting checked out, he wanted to try to crawl, lol.
Ax had head control from the start too. It was so odd! I felt robbed of getting a newbie! He looked around and could push with those arms (he tried the boobie crawl love!)

Now I just think how little he looked and how big he is now and don't feel so robbed of newb-ness.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 01:43 PM   #323
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (December)

Ruthie was like that, too - from birth, the first day, she would lay on DH's chest and lift her head up to look at him. I thought that was normal until I had the boys
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:15 PM   #324
myblessedbaby
Registered
seller

Happy Birthday Josiah! Congratulations Andrea. What a beautiful blessing he is!
Old 01-01-2013, 08:46 AM   #325
IsabelsMama
Registered Users
Formerly: k***11
seller

So much praise and thankfulness to God going out from here, Andrea! Josiah is our middle child's name (he was 8 weeks early and is now almost 3...actually leaning on my arm as I type this so excuse any typos!) How fitting that the name means "Healed by God" or "Supported by God." As previous posters have written, you will never forget or "get over" your loss of precious Jonathan, but I am so glad that Josiah will bring you much healing, joy, and peace in the days ahead. Many, many blessings to you in this new year. His mercies are truly new each morning! Enjoy that precious rainbow baby. We are just barely starting the prayers for ours, planning to start trying sometime in the next 3-6 months
BF'ing and pumping, CD'ing, babywearing, semi-crunchy, circ'ing, vax'ing, extended RF, non-cosleeping, married to DH for 8 yrs, WOHM (love my job but miss my kids during the day) mama to Isabel 12-24-07, Josiah 01-29-10 born at 32w, and missing my angel baby Abigaile Grace 11-26-12 born at 23w. My blog about our journey through this loss.
~1 Thess. 5:16-17~
IsabelsMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 09:06 AM   #326
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsabelsMama View Post
the name means "Healed by God" or "Supported by God." As previous posters have written, you will never forget or "get over" your loss of precious Jonathan, but I am so glad that Josiah will bring you much healing, joy, and peace in the days ahead. Many, many blessings to you in this new year. His mercies are truly new each morning!
Amen!

I was just wondering what your Rainbow's name meant, Andrea...
Josiah - God saves, the Lord saves (and a couple sites say "fire of the Lord")
Nathan - gift of God, He gave

Old 01-01-2013, 09:22 AM   #327
PaisleyDeann
Registered Users

My Mood:
I haven't checked in for awhile so I just had to stop by and see how everyone is doing!!

Yay Andrea!! What a perfect little man!!! Such a good sized baby too I bet you are enjoying every minute with your little guy!! So happy for you!!!

AFM: At my first MW appointment at 10.5 weeks, we couldn't find baby's heartbeat so I was withdrawn for awhile, but we had our first ultrasound yesterday at 12 weeks and saw a perfect, healthy baby in there It was so surreal to see the baby kicking and sucking its thumb. Just such a miracle and blessing!! HR was 157 and baby was measuring 4 days ahead.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1337109657.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	128775

PaisleyDeann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 09:33 AM   #328
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaisleyDeann View Post
AFM: At my first MW appointment at 10.5 weeks, we couldn't find baby's heartbeat so I was withdrawn for awhile, but we had our first ultrasound yesterday at 12 weeks and saw a perfect, healthy baby in there It was so surreal to see the baby kicking and sucking its thumb. Just such a miracle and blessing!! HR was 157 and baby was measuring 4 days ahead.
I can imagine being freaked out not finding the hb - though, do they normally check at 10 weeks? Most offices don't check until after 12 weeks, because of exactly that reason.

the pic!
Old 01-01-2013, 10:02 AM   #329
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yay, Amanda!
I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 11:06 AM   #330
kushie tushie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96
2:21 a.m.-ish this morning I had my HBAC and welcomed this (not-so-)little guy! I'll have to write up my birth story later, but it was BY FAR my most difficult birth. Josiah Nathan was 9 lbs 6 oz and 21 inches long. o.O
Congrats Andrea! he's gorgeous!!!!
Amanda- wife to DH. Mama to W (2010), L (2011), H (2013) & expecting #4 Jan 2016
kushie tushie is offline   Reply With Quote