Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-02-2013, 07:51 AM   #51
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with Children, Struggling for More week of December 17th

Calling to make the appt. today with my OB about the endo pain. Hoping I can get the surgery schdeualed over spring break so I don't have to take much time off work. I need to call the high risk OB, but I"m honestly scared to. Not sure why, just am.

Advertisement

slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:15 AM   #52
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy
Hey Mama's!
Well it's Offically January and then Means I CAN TRY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!
Just have to wait for Nasty AF to come and then get CD1-2 Ultrasound and get started back on Injectables and meds! I really hope it happens quickly this time with the same dosages we did last time I am hopeful!!
I'll take sometime tonight and get caught up on everyone!!
My fingers are crossed for you! Now that you find the right dosage, I hope it's a fast trip for you. AFM, I'm just hanging out on CD 9, waiting to see fertile day 1 on a watch. I've already gotten high on the CBE monitor, so it should be any day now...

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 03:21 PM   #53
meeshkasheeba
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Slimy, I'm not really sure on the Natural Tx for Endo, but I don't use plastics because of the BPA, I use cloth or cups for AF because of dioxin in disposables, I am very careful with estrogens because it feeds endo, I eat very lean meats because PCBs get stored in fat, and I am gluten free and low sugar intake which decreases inflammation so even if it doesn't fix the endo I generally feel better. Some would recommend a progesterone cream, but I didn't have much luck with it. Omega 6s also help decrease inflammation.

AFM, I feel like I have pregnancy symptoms, but I am sure it is in my head. I have been starving first thing in the morning and I have tons of reflux, I also have rather tender breasts and have been more nauseous the past few days. I am concerned I want this so badly my body is just pretending so to speak. I tested yesterday and got a BFN, but AF is not due until Friday so I guess there is a sliver of hope.
Old 01-02-2013, 03:53 PM   #54
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeshkasheeba
Slimy, I'm not really sure on the Natural Tx for Endo, but I don't use plastics because of the BPA, I use cloth or cups for AF because of dioxin in disposables, I am very careful with estrogens because it feeds endo, I eat very lean meats because PCBs get stored in fat, and I am gluten free and low sugar intake which decreases inflammation so even if it doesn't fix the endo I generally feel better. Some would recommend a progesterone cream, but I didn't have much luck with it. Omega 6s also help decrease inflammation.

AFM, I feel like I have pregnancy symptoms, but I am sure it is in my head. I have been starving first thing in the morning and I have tons of reflux, I also have rather tender breasts and have been more nauseous the past few days. I am concerned I want this so badly my body is just pretending so to speak. I tested yesterday and got a BFN, but AF is not due until Friday so I guess there is a sliver of hope.
Ugh, we are trying to go gluten free here since intolerance is tied to 85% of the women with PCOS, but oh how I love my breads and pasta and just about everything else I shouldn't eat. Any advise?

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 04:01 PM   #55
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

We are back from our very long trip home! It was so much fun- we took a train from LA to Chicago, then train to Milwaukee- stayed with my folks for a while, visited friends in Minnesota and left on the 31st- taking the train back and we just got home today! Phew!

I have a lot of catching up to do- I am going to start a new thread though.

Hope everyone is doing great and had happy holidays!
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote