Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-10-2012, 10:32 AM   #511
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Hanging wetbags for kitchen to diaper size! plus unpaper & dinner napkins since 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by zandj View Post
can you make double pocket wetbags? one pocket lined with pul and another unlined for clean diapers?
I sure can. I'll pm you for some additional info

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodLover View Post
mama how much for a dozen unpaper towels?
$12 a dozen - single layer birds eye in bleached (limited amount avail) or unbleached with a wide range of serging colors to choose from.

Advertisement

Shanna, loving wife and Mommy to Tanner 7-03, Jenna 4-05, our sweetheart in heaven, and Nathan 1-08. Check out my ETSY shop nicely stocked with wetbags for diapers AND kitchen, "unpaper" towels galore and fun burlap accessories for the home!
Shanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:43 PM   #512
mamaspice
Registered Users

Love your kitchen wetbags! How am I supposed to decide which one I want? They are all in such great striking patterns.
mamaspice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 02:41 PM   #513
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Hanging wetbags for kitchen to diaper size! plus unpaper & dinner napkins since 2

Super cute custom!!
Shanna, loving wife and Mommy to Tanner 7-03, Jenna 4-05, our sweetheart in heaven, and Nathan 1-08. Check out my ETSY shop nicely stocked with wetbags for diapers AND kitchen, "unpaper" towels galore and fun burlap accessories for the home!
Old 03-01-2013, 09:42 AM   #514
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Month end special!!

February special: 20% OFF Red and Black Mugs kitchen wetbag.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/9199294...kitchen-wetbag

use coupon code " Feb2013 " while supplies last of course. if you'd like to add other items to your order please either check out separately or message me for an invoice good through Monday March 4.
Old 09-06-2013, 08:01 AM   #515
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Summer break is over! Is anyone else out of breath, because I still haven't caught mine and now we're in the full swing of "school schedule" rush.

I updated the first post with current stock. Feels good to start shipping packages again
Old 09-09-2013, 10:59 AM   #516
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I've added extra large birds eye unpapers to the line up. 14"x14" so good for either paper towel replacements, or even "lap towels" / cloth napkins!

$12 for 1/2 dozen
Old 09-11-2013, 09:54 AM   #517
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Don't forget to follow us on Facebook

and Twitter!
Old 09-13-2013, 01:30 PM   #518
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

listed some market totes on the ETSY today!

Old 09-16-2013, 01:05 PM   #519
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

New prints!

Michael Miller's Chic Chevron

and Best Friends

Old 10-08-2013, 04:25 PM   #520
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Love these prints! treated myself to the blue/green one already