Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-03-2013, 08:21 AM   #11
jacandy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickshep19

I would love a cream diaper but most people hate that color. Also a Tiffany blue would be amazing & so would dark green . Camo would rock my socks print wise as would a dinos or another colorway of retro cars. I'm just kind of over animals. That was every print of the CB except aliens which is really cute but they are too far apart. The one I got had a crummy bum alignment so it was difficult to see what the print was.

I sound like a brat with my complaints but I really do Softbums. I just like the older HTF prints like, Robots, SSU & Retro. I tried to like the CBs. I would look them over again & again hoping my feelings would change but that only worked for Cowies.

Jodie ~ mama to Big K, Medium K & Lil' k
I love softbums solids and cowies! It's weird because I like a lot of prints of other diapers but the animal one for softbums are getting eh after awhile. I dont have girls but I think they could use more girls prints or colors.

Advertisement

http://www.iheartfrugality.com
jacandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:31 AM   #12
Kabuki24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Softbums calendar bums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickshep19 View Post
I would love a cream diaper but most people hate that color. Also a Tiffany blue would be amazing & so would dark green . Camo would rock my socks print wise as would a dinos or another colorway of retro cars. I'm just kind of over animals. That was every print of the CB except aliens which is really cute but they are too far apart. The one I got had a crummy bum alignment so it was difficult to see what the print was.

I sound like a brat with my complaints but I really do Softbums. I just like the older HTF prints like, Robots, SSU & Retro. I tried to like the CBs. I would look them over again & again hoping my feelings would change but that only worked for Cowies.

Aren't you the momma that loves the noodle BG color? I love simple colors too... like Vanilla Grovia is my favoriate grovia.

I'm kinda surprised they didn't use the Elephant walk print yet.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:37 AM   #13
Dearest Diapers
Registered Users

I would love a teal. But I personally prefer this black and white version over last months safari
Old 01-03-2013, 08:38 AM   #14
Kabuki24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dearest Diapers View Post
I would love a teal. But I personally prefer this black and white version over last months safari
Did you forgot about Ocean? Or are you looking for more of a green teal?
Old 01-03-2013, 09:55 AM   #15
mothergooseofthree
Registered Users
seller

I don't have a baby to try my Soft Bums on, but I am having a hard time finding the love. The ones I have collected so far seem inconsistent. One solid is a nice pliable PUL that feels lovely. Another solid has stiff PUL and really thick fleece, which seems more bulky and uncomfortable. My third solid is between the two extremes. Then I have a print that is very pliable PUL and seems cozy, but I have never washed it. I have seen pictures of this print after it has been used a while, and it fades. I have seen pics of other SB prints that have faded as well. I have never had other brands of PUL to fade.

So, I am leery of buying more SB since I don't know what the PUL will feel like or if the prints will fade.
mothergooseofthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:56 AM   #16
P!nkPepper

Formerly Q......9
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuki24 View Post

Aren't you the momma that loves the noodle BG color? I love simple colors too... like Vanilla Grovia is my favoriate grovia.

I'm kinda surprised they didn't use the Elephant walk print yet.
Yes, that's me . I have 6 Grovia in Vanilla. I love BG too but I can't use them on this baby. That dang PUL strip on the inside of the diaper irritates the jeebers out of him and I'm not a huge Flip fan.

P!nkPepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:12 AM   #17
Mandan914
Registered Users
seller

I LOVE OUR EBONY, I think I will be getting another its the first one we grab for. As for this months CB I am much more a fan of this month's!! Love both of them,

I think the to answer your question about varying fabrics and materials is due to manufactuers are constantly changing and each lot of fabric isnt always the same.. If you are trying to compare SB to a big diaper company you are going to notice a huge difference because of the way they are made. SB arent made in a factory, they are hand sewn by mamas in the US..

I am hoping for another solid too like Magenta or Marigold!.. or CHEVRONS (i am obsessed with) lol

newborns, infants, toddler, nights during pting
www.softbums.com
Mandan914 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:20 AM   #18
P!nkPepper

Formerly Q......9
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandan914 View Post
I LOVE OUR EBONY, I think I will be getting another its the first one we grab for. As for this months CB I am much more a fan of this month's!! Love both of them,

I think the to answer your question about varying fabrics and materials is due to manufactuers are constantly changing and each lot of fabric isnt always the same.. If you are trying to compare SB to a big diaper company you are going to notice a huge difference because of the way they are made. SB arent made in a factory, they are hand sewn by mamas in the US..

I am hoping for another solid too like Magenta or Marigold!.. or CHEVRONS (i am obsessed with) lol
I loved Ebony too but the toggle kept slipping down in the casing. It was very annoying.

Old 01-03-2013, 10:30 AM   #19
crunchyNurseMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: Cas***29
seller

I agree with Jodie about a Tiffany blue and a camo and a redo of retro cars! Those would rock my socks as well!!!
crunchyNurseMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:08 AM   #20
P!nkPepper

Formerly Q......9
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchyNurseMommy View Post
I agree with Jodie about a Tiffany blue and a camo and a redo of retro cars! Those would rock my socks as well!!!
Aww, thanks!