Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-03-2013, 01:51 PM   #81
3Xblessed
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge January thread

d_arnold: Great Job!

The twins hung with me for almost 5 miles. It was so nice and definitely one of the benefits of living in So. Cal.

For anyone on mfp I am twinmom_112002

Advertisement

Old 01-03-2013, 02:45 PM   #82
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Xblessed

The twins hung with me for almost 5 miles. It was so nice and definitely one of the benefits of living in So. Cal.

Look for a friend request from likka_me
Old 01-03-2013, 02:47 PM   #83
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccalynne15
lost .4 this morning wasn't expecting it really .
Was under my 1200 alotted calories for the day ...didn't have time fo breakfast. Logging all my food in MFP .

We tried it once and it was salty...other than that not much of a difference
You know if you got it from the store that maybe true. It might be how they are able to get a shell life on it. Ours is straight from the farm.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:53 PM   #84
rebeccalynne15
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom View Post
You know if you got it from the store that maybe true. It might be how they are able to get a shell life on it. Ours is straight from the farm.
yup it was from the store ....
Old 01-04-2013, 01:56 AM   #85
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Xblessed View Post

So. Cal is awesome for weather! I'm in Nor. Cal and it's pretttyyyyy different than down there!
I friended you on MFP too.

Mac and Cheese: I sent you a friend request too on MFP. Not sure how it totally works, but I did it!

I have heartburn like a mofo tonight!
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:43 AM   #86
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by trying4more

So. Cal is awesome for weather! I'm in Nor. Cal and it's pretttyyyyy different than down there!
I friended you on MFP too.

Mac and Cheese: I sent you a friend request too on MFP. Not sure how it totally works, but I did it!

I have heartburn like a mofo tonight!
Got it!
Old 01-04-2013, 06:51 AM   #87
Psychomom
Formerly: Boomer
seller

My Mood:
Yesterday's workout was triceps, chest, and core. My arms may as well have been gnawed off by a banshee; I am SO sore!! I love my workout guy and I hate him. Today's workout will be biceps, legs, and a little core.

Anyway, I did well on eating yesterday, despite a few hurdles. I went to work and the owner and another co-worker talked me into going to lunch. We went to one of our fave (non-chain) burger joints. On their menu was a grilled chicken breast salad and it had a sticker next to it stating it was Metabolic Research Center approved. I've done MRC so I'm familiar with the types of food they allow and I decided to get it. It was so giant I couldn't finish it and it was delicious! Dodged that bullet.

Get back to work and my boss calls me--she's on her way--and asks if I want anything. I declined but when she arrived she plopped a 44 oz coke right down in front of me. She said she knew I was trying to lose weight but thought I might need it (things are STRESSFUL at work right now.) Ugh. I thanked her and popped my straw in. I ended up drinking half and dumped the rest when she wasn't looking.

After work, the owner and my boss (they are sisters) convince me to go to Applebee's for a drink. (I really need to grow a back bone, right?!) I had 1 drink and an appetizer. I entered those things in MFP and I was pissed that I had gone over my calories because of that soda, then I remembered I only drank 1/2 so I changed my calories on that and came in under 4 calories for the day!
Old 01-04-2013, 07:03 AM   #88
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychomom
Yesterday's workout was triceps, chest, and core. My arms may as well have been gnawed off by a banshee; I am SO sore!! I love my workout guy and I hate him. Today's workout will be biceps, legs, and a little core.

Anyway, I did well on eating yesterday, despite a few hurdles. I went to work and the owner and another co-worker talked me into going to lunch. We went to one of our fave (non-chain) burger joints. On their menu was a grilled chicken breast salad and it had a sticker next to it stating it was Metabolic Research Center approved. I've done MRC so I'm familiar with the types of food they allow and I decided to get it. It was so giant I couldn't finish it and it was delicious! Dodged that bullet.

Get back to work and my boss calls me--she's on her way--and asks if I want anything. I declined but when she arrived she plopped a 44 oz coke right down in front of me. She said she knew I was trying to lose weight but thought I might need it (things are STRESSFUL at work right now.) Ugh. I thanked her and popped my straw in. I ended up drinking half and dumped the rest when she wasn't looking.

After work, the owner and my boss (they are sisters) convince me to go to Applebee's for a drink. (I really need to grow a back bone, right?!) I had 1 drink and an appetizer. I entered those things in MFP and I was pissed that I had gone over my calories because of that soda, then I remembered I only drank 1/2 so I changed my calories on that and came in under 4 calories for the day!
It sounds like with given your situations during the day your making great choices. You do not have to give up the foods and life you had you just have I do it in moderation.
Old 01-04-2013, 07:47 AM   #89
mama2jack
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Weigh in this morning is 164.4
Not awesome but not bad. I was up almost three lbs from that on tues from af so it was better than expected.
Hubby got me a detox tea that i started yesterday and I am upping my intake of dark green veggies and chia to help with the detox. If I can get over the hump and detox from sugars and processed carbs this whole thing will be so much easier. The next few days will be hard. Ive been telling myself to replace the "i can't have" with "I can have but I don't want it"
Old 01-04-2013, 07:56 AM   #90
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Old - kimmie: starting:172, goal:130, current: 139.5 -33
New - kimmie: starting:172, goal:130, current: 138.7 -34

I gained a pound since yesterday, but I think it is water. I ate some salty food and am breaking out. I might be 'o'ing or getting AF back after all this time, not sure.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote