Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-02-2013, 11:08 AM   #21
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: NTNP December 30th - January 5th

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingfor5 View Post
Well we survived!! lol I am paying for it today though. We didn't get home until 1:00 am and baby girl was up at 8:00.I am exhausted. At least I am feeling better and my house got clean this morning. Hope you are all enjoying a nice relaxing day.
You are awesome! Way to go on getting the house cleaned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dani_p View Post
Same. Except for the part about having a clean house. I've been dragging all day. Gosh, I remember being 20 and going strong all day after 3 hours of sleep. Where, oh where, have those days gone???
Haha, I think that I sometimes feel like I am still 20, but my body soon reminds me that I am not, lol. Mind over matter right

AFM: Nothing too exciting here. had a chiropractor appointment this morning and then working around the house and doing school with DD. She makes me laugh because she was complaining about taking time off from school. We took the week between Christmas and New Years off, and she kept saying how she didn't like taking breaks. I told her too bad, mommy needs a break! It is nice to be getting back into the normal routine of things now though

Hope everyone has a good day!

Advertisement

Old 01-02-2013, 11:21 AM   #22
sweetgrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashliemh View Post
AFM: Nothing too exciting here. had a chiropractor appointment this morning and then working around the house and doing school with DD. She makes me laugh because she was complaining about taking time off from school. We took the week between Christmas and New Years off, and she kept saying how she didn't like taking breaks. I told her too bad, mommy needs a break! It is nice to be getting back into the normal routine of things now though

Hope everyone has a good day!
That's great that you daughter loves school so much! My sis homeschools her first grader and her two preschoolers and was glad for a break too. I'm hoping to be able to homeschool. We have decided to wait one more year for our oldest to start kindy. He is more than ready but I really want him to always feel like he is ahead and not struggling. His age is right after the cut off date in our state so technically he wouldn't start for another year anyways.

AFM: I HATE waiting! This two week wait thing is trying my patients. I'm only 2-3DPO (I think) and I can't wait to POAS! This was supposed to be no stress, NTNP but It's got me on the edge of my seat, lol.
Old 01-02-2013, 05:38 PM   #23
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I guess I sort of belong here. We just had a m/c in Nov. The plan was to wait til Jan and start trying. Then DH was laid off the day before Thanksgiving. The stress of those things combined had me questioning whether or not I EVER wanted to try for another. DH seems to be pretty into it though. He pretty regularly asks me if I'm pregnant yet lol He said we should just leave it up to fate. No protection, DTD whenever we want, and if it happens it happens. So here I am lol
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:35 AM   #24
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetgrace View Post
That's great that you daughter loves school so much! My sis homeschools her first grader and her two preschoolers and was glad for a break too. I'm hoping to be able to homeschool. We have decided to wait one more year for our oldest to start kindy. He is more than ready but I really want him to always feel like he is ahead and not struggling. His age is right after the cut off date in our state so technically he wouldn't start for another year anyways.

AFM: I HATE waiting! This two week wait thing is trying my patients. I'm only 2-3DPO (I think) and I can't wait to POAS! This was supposed to be no stress, NTNP but It's got me on the edge of my seat, lol.
How fun that you are planning to homeschool too! It is not without its challenges, but I am really thankful to be able to do it. I hope that your 2ww goes by really fast! Waiting is the pits! FX that this will be the cycle for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses View Post
I guess I sort of belong here. We just had a m/c in Nov. The plan was to wait til Jan and start trying. Then DH was laid off the day before Thanksgiving. The stress of those things combined had me questioning whether or not I EVER wanted to try for another. DH seems to be pretty into it though. He pretty regularly asks me if I'm pregnant yet lol He said we should just leave it up to fate. No protection, DTD whenever we want, and if it happens it happens. So here I am lol
I am so sorry for your loss mama I will get you added to the list. I hope your stay here is nice and short.

AFM: Hope you all have a great day today!
Old 01-03-2013, 09:11 AM   #25
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Sorry you are back at the TTC board. I pray NTNP is stressfree and things work out in there perfect timing!
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:40 PM   #26
sweetgrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
SS for your loss and praying that your time here is short! Although, it's nice to have you here to chat with

AFM: *Sigh* Possibly 4DPO and just waiting. I keep thinking I am slightly nauseous off and on. Maybe just wishful thinking.....couldn't be nauseous this soon, right?
Old 01-04-2013, 07:59 AM   #27
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetgrace View Post
SS for your loss and praying that your time here is short! Although, it's nice to have you here to chat with

AFM: *Sigh* Possibly 4DPO and just waiting. I keep thinking I am slightly nauseous off and on. Maybe just wishful thinking.....couldn't be nauseous this soon, right?

Fx that the nausea means something! It is so hard not to read into everything when you are in the 2ww I hope that it goes by fast for you!!

AFM: Feeling a little under the weather today. My sinuses are draining like crazy, and the drainage is, shall we say, colorful. I am glad they are draining though, rather than being plugged up! Hopefully all this yuck will be out of my system soon! Have a great day everyone!
Old 01-04-2013, 08:43 AM   #28
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I went out grocery shopping for 4 hours without babies yesterday! It was so great! I realized though that thats the longest I've gone without breastfeeding since he was born. I'm working on getting him to eat more solids (he loves his milk ) so hopefully if I can work on spacing out his nursing that might help with my fertility.
And my vintage shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/usedbutnotabused
waterisntsomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 08:43 AM   #29
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

dp
And my vintage shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/usedbutnotabused

Last edited by waterisntsomething; 01-04-2013 at 10:16 AM.
waterisntsomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:03 AM   #30
foolsgold
Registered Users

My Mood:

Ok so this is my "Hello everyone" post.....
So we are actually TTA (mostly) but just tracking my cycle and CM. But yesterday I *cough* molested hubby and today woke up w/ either a LOT of CM or post sex goo as I didn't shower last night after sex. So I looked at my chart and that's when I realized I am in the middle of my fertile period and go "OH CRAP!". So I Guess I am under the TWW now but sorta praying for a BFN?
I mean DS is 32 months now and I would LIKE another child soon but w/ the job hubby is at right now we don't have insurance and we are going to be trying to move here in the next few months so it wouldn't be an ideal time lol.
ISO: Chubby Cherub AI2 Diapers!
Find BF'ing Ribbons here.
foolsgold is offline   Reply With Quote