Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-04-2013, 05:22 PM   #21
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Blessed with Children, Struggling for More week of December 31st

Carrie- I am so excited for you!!! That went fast didn't it??? I can't believe it is almost your transfer day!!!! Everything sounds perfect! We also transferred 2 five day embryos- only ours were frozen. I can't wait to hear more updates from you! Oh- I also wanted to say that our numbers are very similar- we ended up with 8 frozen- because we had 6 fertilize right away and 2 more later. It is so amazing t learn so much about the process- and then to get photos of the embryos before they put them back in!!! It is incredible!

Carissa-Fingers crossed for you!

Advertisement

Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:23 PM   #22
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Oh- last question Carrie- Are you doing progesterone shots or Crinone? Estrogen too?
Old 01-04-2013, 06:02 PM   #23
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon View Post
Carrie- I am so excited for you!!! That went fast didn't it??? I can't believe it is almost your transfer day!!!! Everything sounds perfect! We also transferred 2 five day embryos- only ours were frozen. I can't wait to hear more updates from you! Oh- I also wanted to say that our numbers are very similar- we ended up with 8 frozen- because we had 6 fertilize right away and 2 more later. It is so amazing t learn so much about the process- and then to get photos of the embryos before they put them back in!!! It is incredible!

Carissa-Fingers crossed for you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon View Post
Oh- last question Carrie- Are you doing progesterone shots or Crinone? Estrogen too?
Yes, once this cycle started, it felt like a roller coaster ride! Of course I do have my fingers crossed that we'll have a couple of additional late embryos & hope that Tuesday goes well. They have me doing Crinone in the morning & Estrace at night w/ aspirin & prenatals in the morning. Nobody said anything about pics of embryos; that would be so neat!

Um, I'm not really surprised b/c of the pain when I woke up in the middle, but MAN, the girly bits have been abused & it hurts just a wee bit
Old 01-04-2013, 06:11 PM   #24
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38 View Post
Yes, I'll do the day 5 transfer, probably 2 embies if possible, then freeze the rest. I've talked with the clinic...success rates & insurance coverage means it may make sense to do a couple of fresh cycles before doing FETs. DP & I talked, though, & we'd be happy to donate any frozen embryos after we're "done".

ETA--love your new avi!
GL Carrie

AF is here, feeling a bit down about it but I'm glad we decided to hold off on iui, I'm just not ready.
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:41 PM   #25
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Yes, once this cycle started, it felt like a roller coaster ride! Of course I do have my fingers crossed that we'll have a couple of additional late embryos & hope that Tuesday goes well. They have me doing Crinone in the morning & Estrace at night w/ aspirin & prenatals in the morning. Nobody said anything about pics of embryos; that would be so neat!

Um, I'm not really surprised b/c of the pain when I woke up in the middle, but MAN, the girly bits have been abused & it hurts just a wee bit
You poor thing- I can't imagine waking up during! I would've been terrified!

I got the photos when we did the transfer- hope you get some too

I forgot you had done Crinone before so you know all about that one I also did Estrace too. Can't wait for Tuesday!!!! Will you do bed rest?
Old 01-04-2013, 09:42 PM   #26
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Amy- I'm so sorry I'm sure it feels like a punch in the gut. I sure hope you get your rainbow quick!
Old 01-05-2013, 02:39 PM   #27
Kotzurk
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm back from vacation and trying to catch up. I have my last IUI before his deployment on Monday. Pray that this is it for us! Off to go read up on how you girls have been. Hope things are well with everyone. (((HUGS))) to you all!
Old 01-05-2013, 04:05 PM   #28
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Got fertile day 1 here on the watch! It's sexy time!!!

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:39 AM   #29
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

I had to go to the doctor yesterday...the ouchiness I had been feeling got all swollen & itchy by Friday bedtime. Yep, a bad case of "fire crotch" was attributed to an allergic reaction to the surgical prep they used during the retrieval
Old 01-06-2013, 10:53 AM   #30
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
I had to go to the doctor yesterday...the ouchiness I had been feeling got all swollen & itchy by Friday bedtime. Yep, a bad case of "fire crotch" was attributed to an allergic reaction to the surgical prep they used during the retrieval
Oh my lord!!!! I have had the same thing- ugh! That is terrible!!! I felt pretty miserable when that happened. Did they give you something to help?

Have fun Mel!