Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-04-2013, 10:33 PM   #21
Sarahknavy
Registered Users
seller

Yeah, but still boring to people who want to keep their "real lives" separate from their Internet personas. ( in my case for military security reasons)

Advertisement

Old 01-04-2013, 10:39 PM   #22
My_Tree_Grows
Registered Users
Formerly: em**nti
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Nesting??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahknavy View Post
Yeah, but still boring to people who want to keep their "real lives" separate from their Internet personas. ( in my case for military security reasons)
I'm with you.
Old 01-05-2013, 08:20 AM   #23
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

I don't have face book. I just started thinking of stone of this. Finishing switching out dipes.... getting house ready....
Old 01-05-2013, 09:15 AM   #24
laila
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mms1972
Nesting is hitting me too....just not manifesting in cleaning, I have the intense urge to shop for baby! I feel like I have to get everything that we still need NOW!

Sent from my VM670 using DS Forum
That's my problem, but I'm running out of money!
Old 01-05-2013, 09:18 AM   #25
Ainmemphis
Registered Users
seller
seller

Major nesting mode here too! I am trying to avoid stores but keep buying too much nb wool! I've rearranged the closet multiple times and I can no longer pick up one thing without deep cleaning the entire room it came from! Started packing my bag and diaper bag. This is going to be an exhausting month!!
Old 01-05-2013, 11:25 AM   #26
laila
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahknavy
True. I'm on the Facebook page, and if I wasn't I'd probably crash someone else's due date forum.

I'm sorry I'm not very active on this forum. Every time I came on, it was a ghost town so I started doing the Facebook one and its hopping. Not sure if its been announced here, but there are now two babies born for the February Forum. Yay!
Old 01-06-2013, 07:23 PM   #27
Mummandherboys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am totally in nesting mode just recently!! I am wanting to get all this stuff done around the house so that there is a little less to do when baby comes. I decided very spur-of-the-moment that I really am done with the color we have in our hallway/stairway (with high ceilings/etc!) and so today primed a good portion of it with the long poll/roller and just want to get it all done! I am mopping and getting things washed/folded quicker than normal...lol... my body does tell me when I am doing too much though... I had contractions all afternoon and a lot of pressure down there!
Old 01-07-2013, 12:02 AM   #28
jackobeano
Registered Users
seller

Some days I'm nesting like crazy and some I have no energy. Today was major nesting mode, I went shopping for some of the last things we need, organized baby's closet, and washed/put away all her clothes. Oh and than the every day chores too. I will probably pay for it tomorrow

ISO/IHA
jackobeano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:31 AM   #29
gghmommy
Registered Users

I agree that it's feast of famine on the nesting thing! we have one room of our house that's carpeted and my mom's gonna clean that this weekend for me - woo hoo!!! Otherwise, the hardwoods have been getting more sweeping and moping than they have in forever! Our little girl moved from the nursery into our no longer guest bedroom where my hubby and dad primed, painted and added crown- it looks great! She only has the essentials there right now, but we'll move her toy kitchen and doll stuff back there before doing the carpet- hope she still takes a nap after that! The nursery is mostly ready. It's in green, white and brown, with pink added in from our little girl, still waiting on birth to see if we need to change that to blue! The NB clothes are washed and mostly put away. Still deciding on what to hang and what to fold! I have a few more things to wash and rearrange in the nursery, but otherwise its good. I have been anxious about the hospital bag, so now that's ready with the exception of my clothes - I just can't bear to pack anything I think is super comfy right now!! Oh and my mom and I have plans to do some freezer cooking this weekend which is great because I'm really just not in the mood to cook right now and I know it's not going to get any better!! Actually I think I wouldn't mind cooking if someone else would just clean up behind me!! Still got to do the bottles and pump stuff, at least it's down from storage!
gghmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:32 AM   #30
gghmommy
Registered Users

dp

Last edited by gghmommy; 01-07-2013 at 07:27 AM. Reason: dp
gghmommy is offline   Reply With Quote