Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-14-2012, 10:52 AM   #161
Oufelicia
Registered Users

Re: WELCOME TO DS AND POSTS IN THIS FORUM DO NOT UP YOUR POST COUNT

Hello! I just had my first son 9/29. A great friend introduced me to CDing and I'm loving it! I'm excited to get to know some other mama's on here!

Advertisement

Oufelicia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:52 AM   #162
aaperez
Registered Users
seller

Hi,
My name is Amyann and my LO is 4 months old and we just started partially cloth diapering. So far I am loving it but still learning the ins and outs. My husband is not totally on board yet which is why we are in a partial state but I am working on converting him!

Looking forward to learning a lot through DS!
Thanks,
Amyann
aaperez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 03:59 AM   #163
bellas
Registered Users

HI everyone! Heard this site was a great wealth of information, so I just wanted to make the connection. Mom to 5 kids, and they are sooo amazing. Blessed with my family. Happy New Year
bellas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:29 PM   #164
grahamsmom
Registered Users

Hello Everyone,
I kept seeing referrals to check this website out. I am currently 25 weeks pregnant with our first child. look forward to chatting with other cloth diapering moms and getting information and feedback on all things CD. Seems like a great place to be.
grahamsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:17 AM   #165
AWhite2013
Registered Users

Hello. We have a truly yours, mine, theirs and ours is coming in may! I had a 7 year old, my husband has a 4 and 3 year old and we are adopting my 10 yr old nephew! Now our baby girl is coming in May and I really want to try CD out!!
AWhite2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 10:52 AM   #166
COIrishMom
Registered Users

Hello! I had my first baby, an adorable little boy, on August 2, 2012. We had a lovely homebirth, which I highly, highly recommend! We have been cloth diapering from the start. I used DiaperSwappers to research diapers while I was pregnant and trying to decide what diapers to buy for my stash. Once my son was born and I had a chance to try everything I had bought, my stash changed drastically - out went the fitteds and covers and in came the AIOs! I LOVED my Swaddlebees Simplex Newborn AIOs and tried just about every AIO out there in search of a sized AIO to replace them. I settled on a combo of BottomBumpers and Nana's Bottoms. Now I have a few diapers that I didn't like as much left to sell, so I decided to join. I'm looking forward to being a part of DiaperSwappers!
COIrishMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 01:32 AM   #167
knottygal
Registered Users

My name is Josie and I live in India. I have 2 sons, a 5-yr old and a 3-month old. I didn't cloth-diaper my elder son. but, the younger one is being cloth diapered. I started out with Flip stay-dry inserts and covers.. but, my LO is allergic to micro-fiber. so, I moved onto prefolds and flats with Flip covers and this is working out great.

I love cloth diapering and am trying my best to make it work. There aren't many cloth diapering resources here in India. The only cloth diaper brand we get here is the CottonBabies brand(bumG, Flip and Econobum). We DO NOT get prefolds here. Luckily, I had two friends who carried the GMD prefolds for me from the US.

I'm new to this site and a bit overwhelmed by it. I guess I need a bit more time to get used to the nuances of this forum. I'm glad to be here!

-Josie
knottygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 07:26 PM   #168
yoliyoda
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi! I'm due in June, but I was told it really could be any day now. I don't actually know anyone that uses cloth personally. One of my friends who is preggo but due after me plans to use cloth also. I'm super grateful for communities like this that help newbies like me that are without a support system!

Last edited by yoliyoda; 05-29-2013 at 07:29 PM. Reason: realized this was the best place to introduce myself.
yoliyoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 08:00 PM   #169
2littlebums
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hello, my name is Michelle, and I just began CDing my second child in May. I'm hoping to find some great deals on used diapers here since I'm already becoming addicted!
2littlebums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 06:59 AM   #170
islandymama
Registered Users

Red face Re: WELCOME TO DS AND POSTS IN THIS FORUM DO NOT UP YOUR POST COUNT

Hi everyone, I am so excited to be back here after several years. I discovered CD with my oldest daughter who is now 8 and frequented this forum with her and my second daughter who is 6. I ended up not really using cloth with my youngest daughter who just turned 2 (and potty trained 2 weeks ago) because I brought her to work and it just didn't work out.

In the meantime I gave away all of my CD supplies to a friend.

Lo and behold I am expecting #4, a boy. I recently stopped working my "9 to 5" to spend more time with my family and also concentrate on my other love, midwifery.

We are going from a tight budget to an even tighter one, so I am so happy to see this forum is still going strong!
islandymama is offline   Reply With Quote