Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-06-2013, 08:36 PM   #601
ofthemoonsglow
Registered Users
Formely: Mia**da
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaSueCongdon View Post

SPOILER

Worse than the glass shard to the eye?!
Yes! Way worse.

Advertisement

Old 01-06-2013, 08:37 PM   #602
BeccaSueCongdon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofthemoonsglow

Yes! Way worse.
Oh my...

I
Am
Soooooooo
Impatient!!!!!!!!!
BeccaSueCongdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:43 PM   #603
ofthemoonsglow
Registered Users
Formely: Mia**da
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaSueCongdon View Post

Oh my...

I
Am
Soooooooo
Impatient!!!!!!!!!
Lol! I hate the show but love the comics. Ive been buying each issue as soon as it is released for about 3 years now. I just check in here to see what they changed for the show
Old 01-06-2013, 09:15 PM   #604
faiths13
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: The Walking Dead

Anxiously awaiting new episodes! Dh and I have been watching since day one. My weeks seem so empty without zombies in them...isnt that awful? lol love the show. it has totally set a standard for zombie movies/shows. we have watched some super cheesy movies and they were so awful. zombies were able to think and figure out problems and run. its just not zombie-like! i have always loved zombie movies so this show is just awesome. i wish there were so more shows like this one!
Old 01-06-2013, 09:21 PM   #605
mammato2
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiths13
Anxiously awaiting new episodes! Dh and I have been watching since day one. My weeks seem so empty without zombies in them...isnt that awful? lol love the show. it has totally set a standard for zombie movies/shows. we have watched some super cheesy movies and they were so awful. zombies were able to think and figure out problems and run. its just not zombie-like! i have always loved zombie movies so this show is just awesome. i wish there were so more shows like this one!
When my husband found out that dish network stopped carrying amc he was seriously considering changing providers.... After almost 7years... He NEEDED his zombies. Its a good thing they picked it back up in time or i mat have had a miserable husband!! Moral of the post, you aren't alone haha

Like me on facebook for a free discount code to the Etsy site!
mammato2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:30 PM   #606
AtLeast
Registered
Formerly: rli***t
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMomma

LOL just wait. The gore isn't so much with the zombies as human to human. In the books, the way some of Rick's people are treated by the governor is sickening, and the revenge one of them takes out on him is...brutal to say it nicely.
I'm just starting book 3, bad to wait for whoever kept book 2 out waaaaay overdue at the library. I'm just a few pages away from the governor. He looks soooo different in the comics. I flipped ahead a bit, oy.
Old 01-06-2013, 09:58 PM   #607
BeccaSueCongdon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiths13
I feel the same way. Lol.
Old 01-06-2013, 09:59 PM   #608
suthrnmomto3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I don't have cable so I have to wait for seasons to come out in stores...it sucks...those are always on my wishlist when a new one comes out...now I can add the comics to the list...our library doesn't carry things of that nature...we live in the "bible belt".
Old 01-06-2013, 10:07 PM   #609
JAG's baby mama
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Re: The Walking Dead

Love, love, love this show.

I just finished re-watching seasons 1 and 2 and the first half of 3 because I am antsy waiting for the rest of season 3.

Can't wait for 2/10/13.

ETA: we don't have cable either. Seasons 1 & 2 are on Netflix, and season 3 can be bought on Amazon. That is how we've been watching it.

Last edited by JAG's baby mama; 01-06-2013 at 10:09 PM.
JAG's baby mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:29 AM   #610
BeccaSueCongdon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG's baby mama
Love, love, love this show.

I just finished re-watching seasons 1 and 2 and the first half of 3 because I am antsy waiting for the rest of season 3.

Can't wait for 2/10/13.

ETA: we don't have cable either. Seasons 1 & 2 are on Netflix, and season 3 can be bought on Amazon. That is how we've been watching it.
I bought the season pass on iTunes so I could keep it. Lol. And I'll probably buy the first two seasons too, bc our Netflix is glitchey. :-).

Tags
brain eating zombies, they are all infected!, zombie feces