Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-07-2013, 06:21 AM   #191
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge January thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychomom View Post
Great eating day to make up for my binge yesterday!

Didn't work out so I really needed to stick to the 1200 calories for today. Getting home at 3am from my night out was a benefit because I didn't wake up until 10 and wasn't very hungry. I ate half bagel & cream cheese (I didn't really want it, but it was my daughter's leftovers and I didn't want it to go to waste.)

Then lunch rolled around and I wasn't hungry since I had a late breakfast, but I made myself a protein shake before heading to work at 2.

My boss did it to me again!!! She had a 44 oz coke waiting for me when I arrived. Ugh! She KNOWS I am trying to lose weight. We are going through a software conversion and it's just the two of us making sure 1,200 customers are entered and billed correctly, plus making sure appropriate credits are applied from those who pay a little extra each month...she tells me that I shouldn't try to lose weight when things at work are so stressful. I didn't touch the drink for several minutes and she reminded me twice it was there. I put the straw in and left it directly in front of me and made a point to lift it to my mouth and take the tiniest sips when she was looking. We work the front desk in a lobby so it's not like I have my own space; she is right there next to me at all times.

My daughter had dance rehearsal from 5-8 tonight so I wasn't going to be home for dinner. I had a banana and a Spark energy drink (leftover Advocare stuff) to hold me until I got home. I was so hungry and I ate 1.5 servings of the dinner my husband made which only puts me over 2 calories for today!

And when I think about it, I'm not terribly upset about my one night stand (I swear!) with vodka last night. It put me at 1,634 calories total yesterday and according to some weight loss calculators I've seen, I should be able to eat 1,800 per day and still lose.
Great job and good trick with the soda!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavender dragonfly View Post
I am down!!!!!

great job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trying4more View Post
DH ordered Insanity. Not exactly what I wanted with my knees, but I'll take it.
Let me know how it works. I have really bad knees and joint pain all over and am afraid to get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccalynne15 View Post
Did 30 day shred tonight and then 15 min on spin bike and 15 on stair stepper while watching Biggest Loser . Will up those times as my body adjusts but for now it had me sweating my bum off!
Nice work out!! Great job!!!

I am down to 134.4 today!!! Hooray! I have not seen that wait since TTCing my 2nd! I am so excited!! I hope this is a downward trend. I had 2 Ceasar Salads yesterday. I will do the same today and see where that leaves me. They had chicken in them so I got protein.

Advertisement

l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:33 AM   #192
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Great job Kimmie!!

I'm up today after two down days (go figure). I had a beer last night though and snack foods I'm figuring that's to blame go figure.
Old 01-07-2013, 07:39 AM   #193
Psychomom
Formerly: Boomer
seller

My Mood:

@Kimmie you are doing so well with your weight loss! You're an inspiration.

@Mac&Cheese don't get discouraged! You're doing really well.

@rebecca good job with the workout.

I weighed myself this morning in hopes of seeing some of the AF weight come off...down 1 pound. Then I used the bathroom after coffee and was down another 0.8. Still need 2.2 to come off from my period weight gain before I can record a real loss.
Old 01-07-2013, 07:51 AM   #194
IsaacsMom2009
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
I just cannot get up at 5am. I did it that one day and ever since, my body just refuses. I even went to bed right after I put DS to bed and STILL couldn't get up! I have no idea how I'm going to make it to work at 8am come Wednesday if the earliest I can get up is 6:30 and I have to leave the house at 7 to be to work by 8am it's just not enough time.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:06 AM   #195
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom View Post
Great job Kimmie!!

I'm up today after two down days (go figure). I had a beer last night though and snack foods I'm figuring that's to blame go figure.
Snacks at night always make me gain, too. I bet that was it. I am sure with some water you will flush it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychomom View Post
@Kimmie you are doing so well with your weight loss! You're an inspiration.

@Mac&Cheese don't get discouraged! You're doing really well.

@rebecca good job with the workout.

I weighed myself this morning in hopes of seeing some of the AF weight come off...down 1 pound. Then I used the bathroom after coffee and was down another 0.8. Still need 2.2 to come off from my period weight gain before I can record a real loss.
Thank you. I have been working on it since August and actually since April I have lost at least 56 pounds. Slowly but surely it is coming off. Great job on losing some AF weight. It is not easy weight to get to come off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsaacsMom2009 View Post
I just cannot get up at 5am. I did it that one day and ever since, my body just refuses. I even went to bed right after I put DS to bed and STILL couldn't get up! I have no idea how I'm going to make it to work at 8am come Wednesday if the earliest I can get up is 6:30 and I have to leave the house at 7 to be to work by 8am it's just not enough time.
Girl - you are wonder woman. I could not even think about getting up at 5 AM either.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:06 AM   #196
d_arnold
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Awesome job Kimmie!

I've been doing really well with my eating lately and I got in a 4 mile run on Saturday. I won't weigh in until I go to WW again on Thursday.
Wife of 6 years to DH, Momma to DD (3), and expecting Baby Girl #2 in May 2015
d_arnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:09 AM   #197
IsaacsMom2009
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
@Kimmie: if I were Wonder Woman, I could get my butt out of bed at 5am LOL! But thank you
Old 01-07-2013, 08:38 AM   #198
KLJ07
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l View Post

I am down to 134.4 today!!! Hooray! I have not seen that wait since TTCing my 2nd! I am so excited!! I hope this is a downward trend. I had 2 Ceasar Salads yesterday. I will do the same today and see where that leaves me. They had chicken in them so I got protein.
Awesome! I cannot wait until I see 134! It's been 4 years since I was there.
KLJ07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:05 AM   #199
Psychomom
Formerly: Boomer
seller

My Mood:

Quick but tough workout today for shoulders, lower back, and hamstrings. Calculator says I burned 300 calories, I'm counting 250.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:49 AM   #200
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Wow Kimmie, that's awesome!!!! I'll let you know on the Insanity!!! I'm just gonna baby it to make sure I don't have any more damage to my knees!

I am NOT a morning person. I have to literally DRAG myself out of bed to get my kids to school. Every morning I wonder why I don't homeschool! LOL.
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote