Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-02-2013, 01:07 AM   #1
Faithsa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Anyone know of good Sales on RXT's, coupon codes?

I'm looking for a new carseat for my 3 yr old. Someone told me of an awesome sale last year for the seat I had gotten then but now I need another. Anyone know of the good deals?

Advertisement

Old 01-02-2013, 04:38 AM   #2
MFrayne
Registered Users
seller

We bought 2 of them after thanksgiving from amazon. You can still get a couple of the colors for like $220, which is way less than retail!
MFrayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:57 AM   #3
You Tell 'Em
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Anyone know of good Sales on RXT's, coupon codes?

We got ours on Amazon... I think it was 30 or 35% off retail. I figure if we went to Buy Buy Baby the most we could get would be 20% off with the coupon.

ETA: I noticed Walmart had sold out of them a few days ago but maybe they have them back? Also, Kohls has them online (not sure on colors) but usually they do the whole Kohls Cash thing (if you shop there it might be worth it).... especially if they price match too (match online Amazon to online Kohls + get Kohls cash? is that even possible ). I'm not sure if the KC is promotional or if someone with a Kohls card always gets it, I don't have a card so I'm not sure.

Are you a WAHM crafter looking for an easy way to track inventory and pricing? I <3 using Craftybase!
Looking to add an advocacy design to your own shirt? All screen printed transfers are for sale on my Etsy store!

Last edited by You Tell 'Em; 01-02-2013 at 10:58 AM.
You Tell 'Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:31 PM   #4
hilaryisinked
Registered Users
seller
seller

Albeebaby.com always has low prices on seats

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 01-03-2013, 02:11 PM   #5
sunnymommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

http://www.justkidsstore.com/prod/di...ar-seat/spring

Just got mine here for $215 and free shipping. Love the Trekk for ds!
sunnymommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 11:45 AM   #6
Faithsa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I found one on Amazon $237 for the seat, the piddle pad and the angle adjuster. I just need to make sure i've got the funds Thanks for all the resources everyone! I probably won't be able to get it for a couple mos but I'll keep my eyes open.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:43 AM   #7
Lovely_Mom
Registered Users

My Mood:

I think you might do it with Kohls. Kohls has a super nice deal (printable coupon for in-store use + online coupon code) for 20% off for baby items until 10 Jan 2013. Maybe you get a carseat too there. They have car seats in the 20% off baby items deal.

Either use this coupon http://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/45320...Pprintpass.htm to save 20% off in-store. Either use the code BORNTOSAVE to save 20% off in-store. If you are lucky (and I'm pretty sure you are), maybe you can stack with this site-wide 15% off coupon code too - CHILLY15 or this one CAR15OFF. See if it works, if it does, you have yourself a good deal.

I found more Kohls codes here:
http://www.printablecouponsdownload.com/kohls-printable-coupons/

Let me know if the deal works (if you get it). I have a friend interested in this too.
Lovely_Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:04 AM   #8
Faithsa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely_Mom View Post
I think you might do it with Kohls. Kohls has a super nice deal (printable coupon for in-store use + online coupon code) for 20% off for baby items until 10 Jan 2013. Maybe you get a carseat too there. They have car seats in the 20% off baby items deal.

Either use this coupon http://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/45320...Pprintpass.htm to save 20% off in-store. Either use the code BORNTOSAVE to save 20% off in-store. If you are lucky (and I'm pretty sure you are), maybe you can stack with this site-wide 15% off coupon code too - CHILLY15 or this one CAR15OFF. See if it works, if it does, you have yourself a good deal.

I found more Kohls codes here:
http://www.printablecouponsdownload.com/kohls-printable-coupons/

Let me know if the deal works (if you get it). I have a friend interested in this too.

It brings the price down from $305.99 to $220.55. That is just the carseat. Depending on which color you want, it might be cheaper on Amazon. It was $225.53 with the 'piddle protector'. It's a bit cheaper on amazon because I still need to get the $9.99 angle adjuster.

Last edited by Faithsa; 01-07-2013 at 09:45 AM.
Faithsa is online now   Reply With Quote