Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-07-2013, 06:30 AM   #61
MyM&W
Registered Users
Formerly: maddiesmommy0503
seller

My Mood:
You will love it. We bought one a year ago. It took awhile for us to get used to the size. We previously drove a impala. But we have fallen in love. Dogs love the space too!!

Advertisement

Old 01-07-2013, 07:55 AM   #62
mama2cntrykids
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Family of 4 and a minivan-too much space?

Two kids and a large dog? Go for it! We have four kids and we really, really get cramped when going places in our mini-van. Add our two dogs and it's uncomfortable!
Wife to an adoring man. Homeschooling mama to: A sweet girly newbie (6/2011). We co-sleep, bf and babywear~Mama to 2 boys (12/00 & 2/03) & one pretty girl (5/06). Step mom to a new Army recruit. Leaving for training summer 2013.
mama2cntrykids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:38 AM   #63
Lillikin
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have wanted one for a long time now and only have 1 toddler. My husband and I are both tall and I have back problems so I prefer not to have to bend down much to get in a car or lift things so high to get in most suv's. We just haven't had the money for newer vehicle, or that would definitely be my choice.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:27 AM   #64
ashley84
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

We bought our van before we were expecting DD. We were planning on more, but at the time we only had DS and DSD is only here every other week. We don't have a dog either!

My parents always had a van while we were growing up. They only had me and my bother. I think it's just the way to go when you have a family. It's so much easier with a van. I love having a van!
Old 01-07-2013, 01:01 PM   #65
1sttimemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

If I could have afforded it I would have bought mine when we just had DS... and we only ever planned for 2 kids. It's just so much easier than the car... and would be ideal w/ 2 kids both in the center row!
Old 01-07-2013, 02:51 PM   #66
mrspopo
Registered Users
seller
seller

We got a minivan when we had 1 baby after having a station wagon. LOVE it. Our big dog comes with us often. And we can make a trip to the snow with us and 4 family members plus all the stuff. Luckily the one we got has the back seats that fold flat (mazda mpv), so I can quickly switch from seats to lots of storage space. Comes in handy for picking up big items off craigslist, or hauling away lots of boxes to goodwill.
mrspopo is offline   Reply With Quote