Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-07-2013, 06:54 AM   #31
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Re: Nesting??

I'm in get rid of mode like no other. Making dent in my huge tub of clothes we are out of. Yea! Found cds I want & have been looking for months. Trying to figure out sleeping arrangements.....aaahhhhh. 20 month slept in her bed last night (about 8 of the 10 hrs- she goes down aT 7 or 8)! Light needed I think. Still experimenting with that though. Bag packed. My mom said she is too if she needs to come help in middle of night again......

Advertisement

Old 01-08-2013, 10:25 AM   #32
Squig'sMumMum
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahknavy View Post
Yeah, but still boring to people who want to keep their "real lives" separate from their Internet personas. ( in my case for military security reasons)
I was with you on this last year. The Feb club was divided into Facebook and Non-Facebook We who stuck to the forums ended up pretty alone and the arrivals thread only ever had half the babies shown as born. I don't mix Facebook with public forums.

If there are any typos or grammatical errors I was probably NAK, apologies in advance!
Squig'sMumMum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:51 AM   #33
jackobeano
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squig'sMumMum View Post
I was with you on this last year. The Feb club was divided into Facebook and Non-Facebook We who stuck to the forums ended up pretty alone and the arrivals thread only ever had half the babies shown as born. I don't mix Facebook with public forums.
This is exactly how I feel, that our whole group is on facebook and it is so slow and boring over here It's kinda sad but I too don't mix facebook and public.

ISO/IHA
jackobeano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:14 PM   #34
Ashtyn(n)Nyla'sMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackobeano View Post
This is exactly how I feel, that our whole group is on facebook and it is so slow and boring over here It's kinda sad but I too don't mix facebook and public.
This is how I feel
Old 01-11-2013, 10:28 PM   #35
made4this
Active Contributor
Formerly: boyfarm3
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have (with help from my mom and some wonderful friends) prepared and frozen 54 meals in the past 8 days. Nesting? I think so.

Edit: Sorry! I didn't realize this thread had changed gears.

Last edited by made4this; 01-11-2013 at 10:29 PM. Reason: off-topic?
made4this is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 03:22 AM   #36
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyfarm3 View Post
I have (with help from my mom and some wonderful friends) prepared and frozen 54 meals in the past 8 days. Nesting? I think so.

Edit: Sorry! I didn't realize this thread had changed gears.
awesome...
Old 01-12-2013, 07:04 AM   #37
Sarahknavy
Registered Users
seller

That is a ton!!!
Old 01-12-2013, 07:17 AM   #38
laila
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackobeano

FYI: The Facebook forum is private so none of your posts or their posts show on the regular forum. Nobody sees that you are actually on it from the regular Facebook page.
Old 01-12-2013, 07:34 AM   #39
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Fb people are leaving non fb people out. So that's y boring cuz like 2 or 3 people doing stuff on ds. Like I don't have fb cuz crazy ex & if I got one then everyone would want me to get all sorts & I don't have time to pee by myself besides keep all that stuff up.Plus not as much input I don't think from real people on things like here as most people I know are single, without kids, first timers. Here I feel like kinda anonomously you can say stuff safe & all to me.

Plus like nesting not l do it as I didn't really with first or I did later with last 2 lids here. I didn't start nesting & few just join ds don't know on different parts like due dates. I didn't really get til a little while ago.... few mins here & there when I do things.

Last edited by abunchoflemons; 01-12-2013 at 07:40 AM. Reason: adding
abunchoflemons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:47 AM   #40
threestraycats
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i don't do facebook either. not really nesting just cleaning out stuff but we are minimalist & the holidays brought lots of new junk.

i still need to order the car seat--chicco keyfit 30 in either midori or pegaso. still trying to decide. i wish miro hadn't been dc'd.