Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 01-08-2013, 07:14 AM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
What does your chores list look like?

I want to have something stuck up in the kitchen with a fortnightly roster for me and DH and the kids (well theirs won't be much yet, since they are still little). Just so that we can stay on track with the jobs that need to be done around the house routinely.

I don't just want a boring black and white printout. Do you have a cute way of displaying your chores and can I see a picture of your chores chart?

Jen=mummy to L and S and A, my birthday thief, and one little baby-not-to-be 14/2/14
I sell patterns for OSFM covers and fitted diapers, please check out
jeebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:24 PM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: What does your chores list look like?

Huh? I'm supposed to do chores? Wouldn't that cut into my bon-bon - eating time?

I need ideas, too. I love the way my house feels after a party, but unless there are a lot of people coming over I don't have the incentive to get/keep it clear & clean.
A (usually) happy wife mama to my BOGO girls, DD1 July 2010 and DD2 Dec 2011.
MsGiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:08 PM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: What does your chores list look like?

We recently made this one and the kids love it. I don't do it exactly like she does, but the chart is pretty much exactly the same. I just changed a few things to make it fit us more. Here is the link:

I didn't print off her tickets. I use some we already had that I had bought at the Dollar Tree a while ago. We were already using them. I printed everything and laminated it. It works well and the kids really like it. Good luck!
Heather SAHM to 6 who are 7 and under, including 2 sets of twins and our last little miracle, a surviving identical twin, born Oct 2012!
HeatherlovesCDs is offline   Reply With Quote