Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-08-2013, 04:44 PM   #11
KandFsMomma
Registered Users
Formerly: keirinsmomma
seller

My Mood:
Re: please move, resolved as much as it can be thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pottermomma View Post
Yeah I don't see how pp would side with her... All brands has weight for sized diapers. That is like buying a shirt and being upset it doesn't fit. That's not the seller's fault.
Funny, it's actually clothing.

Anyway, she said she's opening a claim against me. I've been in touch with a Mod, I guess everything will work out, this is just really frustrating!! I've been selling on here for a long time, and really try to be a good seller and do everything right!

Advertisement

Last edited by KandFsMomma; 01-08-2013 at 04:46 PM.
KandFsMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:28 PM   #12
pottermomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KandFsMomma View Post

Funny, it's actually clothing.

Anyway, she said she's opening a claim against me. I've been in touch with a Mod, I guess everything will work out, this is just really frustrating!! I've been selling on here for a long time, and really try to be a good seller and do everything right!
I'm sorry. Some people are just like that. I hope it works in your favor and will be shocked if it doesn't.
pottermomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:36 PM   #13
KandFsMomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pottermomma View Post
I'm sorry. Some people are just like that. I hope it works in your favor and will be shocked if it doesn't.
Thanks, I can't believe how upset I am about it, my paypal is now in the negative because I only had a few cents in there when she filed the dispute, and immediately turned it into a claim, so paypal just takes the $ and puts you in the neg. I wouldn't really care but I sell on Ebay and this is going to screw me when I didn't do anything wrong.
Her claim says "Significantly not as described" All because she didn't have me take measurements.

This just makes me sad, and sick to my stomach.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:15 PM   #14
drunkenmonkeysmommy1
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Thanks, I can't believe how upset I am about it, my paypal is now in the negative because I only had a few cents in there when she filed the dispute, and immediately turned it into a claim, so paypal just takes the $ and puts you in the neg. I wouldn't really care but I sell on Ebay and this is going to screw me when I didn't do anything wrong.
Her claim says "Significantly not as described" All because she didn't have me take measurements.

This just makes me sad, and sick to my stomach.
I honestly think that when people make false claims like that, they should be penalized. Either a set dollar amount or percentage, whatever. They are wasting pay pal's time, the seller's time, and screwing with the seller's money, because they have buyer's remorse.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:36 PM   #15
BeccaSueCongdon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Oh no! What can you do now? Will Paypal give you your money back after they review it?
BeccaSueCongdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:40 PM   #16
neuro_mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I would think paypal would throw it out. But what a pain! So sorry you are having to deal w/ this!

Last edited by neuro_mom; 01-08-2013 at 10:44 PM.
neuro_mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:55 PM   #17
KandFsMomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks, yeah once the claim is settled than paypal decides who keeps the $. It is being held by them right now.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:15 PM   #18
BeccaSueCongdon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by KandFsMomma
Thanks, yeah once the claim is settled than paypal decides who keeps the $. It is being held by them right now.
Bummer.

I hope you leave appropriate feedback for this transaction so that future sellers can be aware of the buyers actions. Hope it works out for you.
BeccaSueCongdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:50 PM   #19
fish3737
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

You are a sweet mama!!!

Can you call Paypal and clarify things with them. I've heard of a lot of mamas calling and it seemed like it helped things in their favor??
Old 01-09-2013, 07:17 AM   #20
pottermomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Can you escalate on your end? If so I would if for no other reason then to get it taken care of faster. Just add your post and pms and they should side with you quickly from what I've seen on here
pottermomma is offline   Reply With Quote