Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-08-2013, 06:31 PM   #301
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I MISS RYLEE!

Gah!!!!

Advertisement

pine_apple_goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:39 PM   #302
SamanthaSews
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat
I MISS RYLEE!

Gah!!!!
Oh. I'm sure she misses her mama too. But I bet she is also having a great time with Grandma!

Can you call her?

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 01-08-2013, 06:53 PM   #303
SamanthaSews
Registered Users

My Mood:
I feel like I've been so busy. But it's more like I'm tired. Caden woke up last night at 11. He pooped, and then I couldn't get him back to sleep for 2 HOURS! I rocked him for 30 mins. Then tried to get him to sleep in my bed with me but he just tossed & turned & played for another half hour. After threatening to put him to bed, I finally followed through & he screamed for 10 mins. I couldn't take it anymore. So I brought him back to my bed. He finally fell asleep around 12:30. But I still didn't sleep well bc he moves in his sleep too much. Before I know it it's 5:30 & he's awake.

Then Daddy took over. But he's getting sick AGAIN. So he isn't much help & was too worn out so all morning before he left for work Caden was just irritating him with his energy. Ugh.

I'm tired. But I dragged my butt out of bed & brought Caden to Gymboree. It was fun! He's getting the hang of social situations. It's cute.

When we came home I cut up chicken, carrots, celery & onion for crockpot chicken soup for dinner. Then we had lunch. Caden ate my PB & fluff instead of his PB&J!

He napped for 1.5 hrs. Not long enough & woke up just as I was falling asleep. I was really looking forward to that nap! Ugh. So we took a drive to Joann's.

My mom came over to soup & we had a good night. Caden was asleep by 7:30. Hopefully he sleeps better tonight. I'm watching tv- New Girl is next! And DH is snoring. All is well in the world.

Old 01-08-2013, 07:18 PM   #304
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
We skyped with her twice today. The first time DH and I both cried. She asked to watch a movie with us and sit next to us.

The second time was right before bed and it went better.

That sucks that he woke up and pooped. I hated when Rylee did that.
Rylee needs to be in more social situations. But it's hard to get out. Hopefully Caden sleeps better tonight.

We went to the beach twice today. At low tide and high tide. I love it. I was totally born in the wrong state, lol.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:45 PM   #305
SamanthaSews
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
We skyped with her twice today. The first time DH and I both cried. She asked to watch a movie with us and sit next to us.

Rylee needs to be in more social situations. But it's hard to get out. Hopefully Caden sleeps better tonight.

We went to the beach twice today. At low tide and high tide. I love it. I was totally born in the wrong state, lol.
Aww. I'm glad you guys were able to talk with Rylee. Modern technology is awesome!

I was born in the wrong state too! Even though its called "The Ocean State" lol. It's too cold & dreary here, I need sunshine!

Old 01-08-2013, 07:54 PM   #306
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Thread Killers Unite!! Come join in and chat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat View Post

Aww So sorry you miss her! I'm glad you were able to see her. I am sure the beach is beautiful. Have you been able to relax?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaSews View Post
Aww. I'm glad you guys were able to talk with Rylee. Modern technology is awesome!

I was born in the wrong state too! Even though its called "The Ocean State" lol. It's too cold & dreary here, I need sunshine!

Sorry to hear your DH is getting sick again and about Caden not sleeping! It is so aggravating when they do that stuff.
Old 01-09-2013, 11:54 AM   #307
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Man, am I sore. We've done a lot of walking. That and our friends live on the third floor so we take the stairs every time we come and go.

We visited a Japanese garden today. It was beautiful. Now we're back and relaxing. Tomorrow is going to be my day. DH and his best friend are going wild boar hunting. I am getting a massage and then spending the day at the beach. I can't wait!

I hope everyone is having a great day!
Old 01-09-2013, 12:54 PM   #308
sugardumplings
Registered Users
seller

Hi, Im kristin a stay at home mom to three boys, 9,2, and 4 months! Exclusively breastfeeding the 4 month old and having biting and short feed issues so any advice with that guy would be great! Feel like I might be facebook addicted, especially since Im a babywearer and am on a swap for wraps that I stalk constantly! My two yr old is a "monster" (thats what we call him alot of the time) but also one of the sweetest kids ever! My 9 yr old is at that attitude age! LOVELY! And my hubby is wonderful but has the patience of my two yr old!
sugardumplings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:10 PM   #309
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat View Post
Man, am I sore. We've done a lot of walking. That and our friends live on the third floor so we take the stairs every time we come and go.

We visited a Japanese garden today. It was beautiful. Now we're back and relaxing. Tomorrow is going to be my day. DH and his best friend are going wild boar hunting. I am getting a massage and then spending the day at the beach. I can't wait!

A massage!! I am so jealous. You deserve it. We went to play group today and now I'm going to start cleaning. Yay!

It is so pretty here today! It got warm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardumplings View Post
Hi, Im kristin a stay at home mom to three boys, 9,2, and 4 months! Exclusively breastfeeding the 4 month old and having biting and short feed issues so any advice with that guy would be great! Feel like I might be facebook addicted, especially since Im a babywearer and am on a swap for wraps that I stalk constantly! My two yr old is a "monster" (thats what we call him alot of the time) but also one of the sweetest kids ever! My 9 yr old is at that attitude age! LOVELY! And my hubby is wonderful but has the patience of my two yr old!
Hi Kristin! I've heard if you shove your nipple in their mouth it will be full so they can't bite, but I haven't had a biter *knockonwood* so I don't know if it works. It is hard to not be addicted to the internet when you are a SAHM. It gives you a sense of the outside world
Old 01-09-2013, 01:53 PM   #310
SamanthaSews
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:

That sounds lovely! But I'm not sure what I would be more interested in... A massage or WILD BOAR hunting?! I've never hunted by wild boar hunting sounds thrilling!