Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-09-2013, 01:55 PM   #311
SamanthaSews
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardumplings
Hi, Im kristin a stay at home mom to three boys, 9,2, and 4 months! Exclusively breastfeeding the 4 month old and having biting and short feed issues so any advice with that guy would be great! Feel like I might be facebook addicted, especially since Im a babywearer and am on a swap for wraps that I stalk constantly! My two yr old is a "monster" (thats what we call him alot of the time) but also one of the sweetest kids ever! My 9 yr old is at that attitude age! LOVELY! And my hubby is wonderful but has the patience of my two yr old!
Hi Kristen! I have a wild 2yo too. Your description of 2yo & hubbies sounds about right!

No advice on the biting. Sorry. I wasn't able to bf.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Advertisement

Old 01-09-2013, 06:46 PM   #312
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Thread Killers Unite!! Come join in and chat!

Samantha- how was your day today?
Old 01-09-2013, 07:22 PM   #313
SamanthaSews
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by greencrunchymama
Samantha- how was your day today?
Oh pretty good. Caden slept well last night so we had a good start to the day. DH is still under the weather but he made it to work today & is starting to feel better thanks to NyQuil.

Caden & I went to target this am. I found him a great fleece jacket for $18.99 & got matching hat & gloves too! So now he doesn't have to wear that puffy coat in the car, which I know is a big no-no but I didn't have any other options & didn't want him sitting in a freezing cold carseat. So I feel better about that.

We didn't get to do tot school today. But I got some laundry done!

And I got a nap today! Even though I had a good night sleep I was still tired today. AF is due later this week & it's making me tired.

Anyway, I'm planning next weeks tot school now. I'm excited. I changed my plans a bit & I think Caden will like it better than my previous idea.

Old 01-09-2013, 07:24 PM   #314
SamanthaSews
Registered Users

My Mood:
Oh & How was your day Jen? Hope it went well.

And Sarah! I hope DH tells you about wild boar hunting cuz I'm strangely intrigued & wanna know!

Old 01-09-2013, 07:52 PM   #315
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaSews View Post
Oh pretty good. Caden slept well last night so we had a good start to the day. DH is still under the weather but he made it to work today & is starting to feel better thanks to NyQuil.

Caden & I went to target this am. I found him a great fleece jacket for $18.99 & got matching hat & gloves too! So now he doesn't have to wear that puffy coat in the car, which I know is a big no-no but I didn't have any other options & didn't want him sitting in a freezing cold carseat. So I feel better about that.

We didn't get to do tot school today. But I got some laundry done!

And I got a nap today! Even though I had a good night sleep I was still tired today. AF is due later this week & it's making me tired.

Anyway, I'm planning next weeks tot school now. I'm excited. I changed my plans a bit & I think Caden will like it better than my previous idea.

That is great! It sounds like a wonderful idea. You should give your DH some vitamin D- maybe that will help him from getting sick again? My neighbor came over today (she's a ped) and said she tested her son in law for the flu and he has it. I went over there today! Ugh.

I am glad you got a nap in. I miss napping with the baby. I loved when she was tiny and we napped a lot.

I hate the no puffy jackets in the car seat. I use a fleece jacket for the baby now too but worry she will freeze! I add a blanket too.

Quote:

And Sarah! I hope DH tells you about wild boar hunting cuz I'm strangely intrigued & wanna know!

We went to play group and then to the grocery store and came home. My DH is off the next two days and I am excited. I'd like to do some more decluttering if we can.

I agree about the boar hunting. I wonder if they taste like pork?
Old 01-09-2013, 07:59 PM   #316
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

They're actually recording it! There will be video! And I'm sure I'll hear all about it for quite a while, lol. I'll be sure to post some details. And maybe a pic or two if they take any.

I'm wondering what it will taste like as well. Hopefully good, lol.

When you guys were pregnant in the beginning do you remember not being able to eat much? Not because you felt sick, but because you felt full fast. I get like two bites into my food and then feel full. I don't like it, lol.
pine_apple_goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:01 PM   #317
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardumplings View Post
Hi, Im kristin a stay at home mom to three boys, 9,2, and 4 months! Exclusively breastfeeding the 4 month old and having biting and short feed issues so any advice with that guy would be great! Feel like I might be facebook addicted, especially since Im a babywearer and am on a swap for wraps that I stalk constantly! My two yr old is a "monster" (thats what we call him alot of the time) but also one of the sweetest kids ever! My 9 yr old is at that attitude age! LOVELY! And my hubby is wonderful but has the patience of my two yr old!
Welcome!

I don't have any advice for the biting either, sorry.
Old 01-09-2013, 08:39 PM   #318
SamanthaSews
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat

They're actually recording it! There will be video! And I'm sure I'll hear all about it for quite a while, lol. I'll be sure to post some details. And maybe a pic or two if they take any.

When you guys were pregnant in the beginning do you remember not being able to eat much? Not because you felt sick, but because you felt full fast. I get like two bites into my food and then feel full. I don't like it, lol.
Oooh I wanna see the video! they should put it on YouTube!

And when I was newly pregnant I remember being hungry. Before we found out I was pregnant we moved & I remember being exhausted & pigging out on Cheetos! Lol! It wasn't until later that I lost my appetite. Maybe around 10wk? Not sure exactly.

Old 01-09-2013, 08:49 PM   #319
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

Oooh I wanna see the video! they should put it on YouTube!

And when I was newly pregnant I remember being hungry. Before we found out I was pregnant we moved & I remember being exhausted & pigging out on Cheetos! Lol! It wasn't until later that I lost my appetite. Maybe around 10wk? Not sure exactly.

I'll have to have them upload it.

I hate that I feel full after a couple bites. Then like an hour later I'm starving again.
Old 01-10-2013, 08:44 AM   #320
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat View Post

LOL I'd love to see the video too. BACON!

I was very sick at first and would eat but then throw up (TMI). I hope that feeling passes for you soon. Maybe it is bloat?