Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-09-2013, 10:27 AM   #1
Kabuki24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Grovia Boosters - for the AI2's

Anyone use these? Thoughts?

Advertisement

Old 01-09-2013, 02:48 PM   #2
MamaBearof4
Registered Users

I would like to know too.
MamaBearof4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:29 AM   #3
porcelina
Registered Users

Re: Grovia Boosters - for the AI2's

I tried using 1 booster and a regular insert overnight with my 24 months old and it leaked. Their customer service then suggested using 2, but instead I used a different brand's fleece liner doubled with their stay dry liner, which worked. I see the booster as a good way to add a little extra coverage for a longer stint without a diaper change (like a long car-ride), and it does wick away moisture (which the regular cotton insert does not). But, need more for night time!
porcelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:17 AM   #4
RockinLou
Registered Users
seller

I add a booster to my hybrids for my son, with the stay dry soakers it slides right in between the layers, which i really like! with the OC soakers I have to lay it on top. With my daughter I added a booster at every change from close to 2 years old until she PLed. I would need 2 for nights. They also fit perfectly in the trainer. I love the narrowness of them, because I can use them with any diaper and they always fit and don't add a ton of bulk. I sometimes fold in half and place all towards the front for my son.
Some of my boosters have been going strong for 3 years now! I am a big believer in boosters for older kids, I often scratch my head on why so many people get upset about adding a booster to diapers, it is a simple, easy solution IMHO
RockinLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:18 AM   #5
Kabuki24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinLou View Post
I add a booster to my hybrids for my son, with the stay dry soakers it slides right in between the layers, which i really like! with the OC soakers I have to lay it on top. With my daughter I added a booster at every change from close to 2 years old until she PLed. I would need 2 for nights. They also fit perfectly in the trainer. I love the narrowness of them, because I can use them with any diaper and they always fit and don't add a ton of bulk. I sometimes fold in half and place all towards the front for my son.
Some of my boosters have been going strong for 3 years now! I am a big believer in boosters for older kids, I often scratch my head on why so many people get upset about adding a booster to diapers, it is a simple, easy solution IMHO
Thank you!