Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-10-2013, 10:21 AM   #11
simplyleah87
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: July 2013 Chat: Jan. 9-20

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMomma View Post
Sorry you guys are sick. It really seems to be hitting everyone hard!

AFM: I have deactivated my Facebook account for now since I spend way too much time on there. I had a midwife appt today and was measuring right in track, my labs came back perfect, and baby was moving around quite a bit while trying to find the heartbeat! I'm calling soon to schedule my 20 week scan, which should be close to valentines day. Can't wait to see little one for the first time!
NO get back on facebook and be addicted with us! haha.
I have been wondering where you went.

glad everyone is doing well!

I think my 18 month old is getting his 2 year molars, he's been getting up at night, which is very un-usual. and I am TIRED.

Advertisement

Old 01-10-2013, 05:29 PM   #12
cowangel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I understand being off of Facebook for a time...It can be addicting.

Ladybug...U agree with u about the testing. It's good u r so close to the tech.

Afm...got the pump today. No miracle solution yet but hoping for relief in the near future? And the needle did hurt. Don't think I can stick myself...rough day here but I do have some help my MIL got here to help with the kids til DH gets back on sat. Yay...
Old 01-11-2013, 06:51 AM   #13
nicolejshannon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
nicolejshannon - Congratulations on finding out you are having a boy! You found out so early that your giving me hope I might find out gender at my 14 week ultrasound.

Thanks! It was my 15 week check up and pretty obvious. Ill try and post a pic. I asked all my friends if the parts in the picture could possibly be a hand but they say no, lol
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1413111107.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	129839  
Old 01-11-2013, 09:12 AM   #14
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyleah87 View Post
I think my 18 month old is getting his 2 year molars, he's been getting up at night, which is very un-usual. and I am TIRED.
I am sorry! I hope he feels better soon so you can feel better. :hug:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowangel View Post
Ladybug...U agree with u about the testing. It's good u r so close to the tech.

Afm...got the pump today. No miracle solution yet but hoping for relief in the near future? And the needle did hurt. Don't think I can stick myself...rough day here but I do have some help my MIL got here to help with the kids til DH gets back on sat. Yay...
Glad you got your pump! I hope you feel better soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolejshannon View Post
nicolejshannon - Congratulations on finding out you are having a boy! You found out so early that your giving me hope I might find out gender at my 14 week ultrasound.

Thanks! It was my 15 week check up and pretty obvious. Ill try and post a pic. I asked all my friends if the parts in the picture could possibly be a hand but they say no, lol
That is obvious!

AFM- I just got back from the RE. They released me today. I have been going there on and off since August of 2005. They have got me pregnant 5 times and found my cancer. It was really hard to leave there. I promised them that I will come back to show them the baby that the took care of for 5 years for me.

The baby is fine. Measuring 10w 6d (I am 11w 1d), heart rate of 170 bpm. I have 3D ultrasound photos on my blog.

From here I have an ultrasound on February 1, Oncologist on Wednesday (Jan. 16) and OB on February 12. I probably will not know my c-section date till the next appointment with my OB (mid March I am thinking). If I had to guess I would say July 19. Which is sad since I deliver in Philly and there is a Red Sox/Yankee series that weekend at Fenway! I delivered DS the same way though. My dog's name is Fenway.
Old 01-14-2013, 06:06 AM   #15
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Where is everyone? I am starting to feel like a thread killer.
Old 01-14-2013, 06:57 AM   #16
simplyleah87
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

It's slow around here! We are all a bunch of chatty kathy's on facebook!
Old 01-14-2013, 07:10 AM   #17
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'm here! Sorry I've been mia, just had a busy wkend. Had my NT scan Friday & everything looked great. Baby measured perfect on track @ 12w6d & hr of 175.

The u/s tech never EVER tries to look at gender this early, but I convinced her to give me a shot or two just to analyze with everyone on the FB page. I made this comparison pic with the shot she got for me & pics of 13 wk boy & girl parts I got online.

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:14 AM   #18
MacMomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

Hmm kinda looks like 3 lines...girl? That's my guess.

"But I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that He is able to guard until that Day what has been entrusted to me"
MacMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:47 AM   #19
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I think that ultrasound is anyone's guess.

I put a call into my Peri. I can't take this prometrium even though I know I need it. I am 11 weeks and honestly I am more then when I was 9 weeks! This isn't right. I want to change the delivery method in hopes that it will help me. We will see what he says tomorrow though.
Old 01-14-2013, 10:24 AM   #20
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I think it looks like a girl too. My u/s pic is a view looking down at the baby & I think if you were looking at the pic on the left from the same angle as the u/s you would think they looked the same. I just looked up the skull theory & I think it is a girl from that too.

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote