Closed Thread Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 01-11-2013, 08:02 AM   #21
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2wyatt
My Mood:
Re: so depressd

I agree to look at crisis pregnancy centers, especially connected to a church. WIC is a great resource for help too. You should be able to qualify for Welfare if your not working and have a doctors orders for bedrest.

Denise, building a life with B my farmer, Mom to L 09.2006, W 12.2006, A 04.2013, and B 09.2014 and one angel 10.24.2013
Old 01-11-2013, 08:40 AM   #22
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
My Mood:
Re: so depressd

We do not allow people to ask for things in the way you have. Too many have taken advantage of kind women here in the past. They make up sob stories that do not end up checking out when we actually check them out to verify them.

Call your local Department of Human Resources.
Ask your doctor if there is a local place that helps.

You may want to do a little digging into your conditions.The anemia is actually easily treated through diet normally (Blackstrap Molasses alone could have your iron levels normal in a month. Add in alfalfa and other foods rich in iron and your levels should bounce back quickly)

For gestational diabetes, there are other actions that can be taken to help. Diet alone plays a huge role.Talk to your doctor. If all they are telling you is that you need bedrest, you need another doctor. Bedrest does not fix the issues you have.
For a sure-fire humdinger of a thread start one on:The Duggars,Government Assistance, Politics, Crickets,
Religion,Circumcision, Infant Ear Piercing,Spanking,Breast Milk vs Formula,Feeding kids Fast Food
/ Beans & Rice, Sniffing Butt, or Vaccinating.

Closed Thread