Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2013, 07:09 PM   #301
nursemama23's Avatar
nursemama23
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Fairfield PA
Posts: 1,167
I'm in! We are getting ready to renovate/finish our basement and there is tons of junk down there, the biggest culprit is clothing (I think I'm a clothing hoarder). Hopefully this will keep me motivated!

Advertisement

__________________
[SIZE="3"]Married to Mike~ Proud mama to Mackenzie (13), Madelynn (9) ,Marleigh (25months), and Noah (11months) We are a family
nursemama23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:47 PM   #302
specialdelivery
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,080
Re: 2,013 Items in 2013!

I've been down with a fever for two days now. Hopin the meds kick in overnight so I can start restoring order to my house tomorrow. I'll catch up on purging this weekend.
__________________
Julie-Breastfeeding Educator
Wife to Steve
Mama to Ria 5/08, Wyatt 10/14/11 and expecting #3 in April.
specialdelivery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:36 PM   #303
ArronDalesMama's Avatar
ArronDalesMama
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Detroit
Posts: 1,808
Wahwhoo 2 more things gone.


Sold a butter dish (2 separate parts) on a Facebook group.

Now to take pictures and hopefully sell more. Slow slow week for me.
__________________
Katie
Wife to Arron Jr.
Mama to Arron III
Due with #2 2/14/16
ArronDalesMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 02:04 AM   #304
supermansmomma's Avatar
supermansmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: NWIN
Posts: 1,711
My Mood:
Got those 3 diapers mailed out yesterday

193/2013

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
__________________
SarahMarried to D 8*22*10Mother to C 12*08 & E 4*11
supermansmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:45 AM   #305
Art mama's Avatar
Art mama
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,108
My Mood:
Ugh this is the worst part. Still trying to get this mess out if my house!!!
Art mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:27 AM   #306
Jedimomma's Avatar
Jedimomma
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Harrisonburg, VA
Posts: 523
My Mood:
Yep, mine is all still here too. Dh is insisting that we have a yard sale as soon as the weather warms up, so I don't even know if I should count my numbers right now! Ugh... At any rate, its all boxed up and out if my house, but in my storage shed. And I told him there will be one, and only one, yard sale. After that, we borrow my dad's truck and it ALL goes to Goodwill.

The good thing about it is that it does give me a chance to post some things here/fb/ebay to make my own money first.

Also, on a good note, I convinced my dds that if they gotlet me get rid of all the junk toys in their room, we'd get them the Little People Princess castle. I can totally live with one big toy that they'll love (they are Little People and Princess addicts) as opposed to 46288626942595 little junky toys that get scattered every where.
__________________
Heather, Wifey to Eric, Mommy to Logan, Magnolia and Stella


I love TRADES!
Jedimomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:01 PM   #307
Art mama's Avatar
Art mama
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,108
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedimomma
Yep, mine is all still here too. Dh is insisting that we have a yard sale as soon as the weather warms up, so I don't even know if I should count my numbers right now! Ugh... At any rate, its all boxed up and out if my house, but in my storage shed. And I told him there will be one, and only one, yard sale. After that, we borrow my dad's truck and it ALL goes to Goodwill.

The good thing about it is that it does give me a chance to post some things here/fb/ebay to make my own money first.

Also, on a good note, I convinced my dds that if they gotlet me get rid of all the junk toys in their room, we'd get them the Little People Princess castle. I can totally live with one big toy that they'll love (they are Little People and Princess addicts) as opposed to 46288626942595 little junky toys that get scattered every where.
I've told everyone no yardsale! Lol. I work for days for hopefully $100...I'm getting rid of it all

Great idea on the one big toy!
Art mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:07 PM   #308
Jedimomma's Avatar
Jedimomma
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Harrisonburg, VA
Posts: 523
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art mama View Post

I've told everyone no yardsale! Lol. I work for days for hopefully $100...I'm getting rid of it all

Great idea on the one big toy!
I wish I could convince him of no yard sale! But, on the other hand, he has been very helpful in decluttering his own things and helping with the rest of the house. So if a yard sale is what if takes to get him on board, so be it.
__________________
Heather, Wifey to Eric, Mommy to Logan, Magnolia and Stella


I love TRADES!
Jedimomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:53 PM   #309
rawheid's Avatar
rawheid
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 5,707
Re: 2,013 Items in 2013!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art mama View Post
Ugh this is the worst part. Still trying to get this mess out if my house!!!
I'm glad this is a year long project. I find that when I have a huge heap piled up waiting to go out the door I have no ambition to get rid of stuff. I'm hoping to get it out this weekend or at the latest next week when I go for groceries.
__________________
~ Heidi ~ Christian Wife and Mom
DS ~ DD ~ DS
Rustic Barnyard - Custom Refinished Furniture
Join me on Swagbucks

rawheid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 04:13 PM   #310
Blessed2005's Avatar
Blessed2005
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 1,397
My Mood:
Re: 2,013 Items in 2013!

Oooooo, me too! We are expecting baby#3 and live in a 1080 SF home. Our boys will share a room....DS1 will be 5 on the 16th and DS2 is due April 2013. Ppl keep saying we need a bigger house to which my reply is always "no we don't NEED a bigger house, we NEED less stuff!" So, I cancome here for motivation on my "clean and declutter" goal. Thanks!
__________________
Ashley enjoying life with my husband and best friend Ross . SAHM to Sterling(7), Evie(4) and Abel(1). Life is GREAT!
Blessed2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.