Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-29-2012, 02:35 PM   #1
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
bg freetime, elementals, wetbags, etc

Notes- items priced WITH shipping. I prefer to ship to the US, but i am making ONE trip to the PO late next week and can ship international at that one visit. Items to the US will ship next/same day when possible.

- no pets, but my holiday company had a long haired dog and i vacuumed like crazy...presumably, no hairs will come with, but it's possible.

- no smoking

I will be listing our entire stash. Many different types and prices. I don't mind holding items for shipping, but you MUST pay first for the first items with shipping and we can add on from there. I will be invoicing people instead of just having you send payment. Nothing is considered on hold/sold untill I invoice you so if you want something, send your PayPal address. This keeps me straight on who buys what and what condition was promised as i'll fill all that in on notes with paypal.

Items may be cross posted.

I will be removing photos as items sell but leaving the descriptions, please screen shot for your records.

MORE diapers for sale here, working on copy/pasting info here

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3027173&type=1

Still to come- thirsties fitteds, a ton of inserts, other random fitteds, 2 rolls of disposable liners...and a bunch of fleece liners i'll happily include some ffs with purchases.
bum genius seconds, like new, $12ppd each or $10 plus shipping when combined. HAVE ONE MORE, but i have to find it before i can sell it...and remember what color it was.

only 1 zinnia APLIX left $10ppd VGUC, tabs a little pilly

Bum genius elemental/organics- minor staining, some small holes in inners, inners still soft $12ppd or $10plus ship when combined for each blue, $10ppd or $8 when combined for the green- aplix is usable, PUL is kinda pilly.

These have been well loved. There are holes in the inners, but i did not see any in the PUL, and the elastic seems ok. I was going to stitch these up and use them, but i found i prefer the stay dry instead so i'm selling these (at a loss) as is. $45 plus shipping

Wetbags- all are like new
white- diaper rite $6ppd (or 4 when combined
orange and stripes -sold
skulls is whammies $14ppd or $12combined
purple faires sold

Pail liners
white- idk brands, no tags $9ppd or $7combined
green whammies $12.50ppd or $10 combined

____________ADDED__________

size 1 duo thirsties covers
L-R (shipping $1.50 for each or $3.50 for all)
purple snap EUC $8
stripes EUC $8
purple aplix- staining to gusset, slight pics at aplix $7
green-light staining to gussets, small stain on inner that does not show through $7
pink- EUC but has a tiny part of the PUL cracking, $4 (see facebook link for more pics of this)

thirsties medium covers purple EUC $8, pink has a stain (see next photos) but otherwise great $6, and aqua has a small dot but otherwise great $7 ($1.50 shipping each or $3.50 for all)

thirsties duo sz2 both EUC $9 or $10.50ppd

thirsties sz small, light staining at the gussets but otherwise EUC $8 or $9.50ppd

bg 3.0 second in EUC $9, no inserts but can include a set with each for $2 each set ($1.50 ship each)

Advertisement

Last edited by tygr2410; 01-19-2013 at 01:27 PM.
tygr2410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 03:25 PM   #2
catrinagreene
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: bg freetimes, elementals, wetbags, etc

hi ill take the freetimes in 2 mirror and 2 dazzle, would $45ppd be good for all 4
Old 12-29-2012, 07:36 PM   #3
Laurenleighz
Registered Users
seller

PMing you
Laurenleighz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 11:56 PM   #4
avismomma816
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Pming you