Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-08-2013, 05:06 PM   #871
elioraimmanuel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Journey to Conception group grads!

I wish I'd known about this group. It took 4 yrs to get pg and stay pg w/C4 and it took 4 more yrs to get pg w/this baby.

The best book ever!
Making Babies: A Proven 3 Month Program for Maximum Fertility.

This book along with Super Nutrition. See: Raw Living by Kate Wood to begin. And, we got pg....fast!

Advertisement

Old 01-09-2013, 09:26 AM   #872
McMamma38
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten View Post
Today was DD1's due date. She would have been three, and no one in my family remembered. So grateful for my little one, but when I'm half-asleep I still think I see her big sister out of the corner of my eye and it breaks my heart all over again.

There are days honoring veterans, laborers, presidents, lovers... why isn't there a day where all the women of the world stand up and remember their lost children?

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdseye View Post
Wow...lots of familiar names!! It is so good to see everybody.

I got three (yes, three) bfp's on Oct 24!!

We are very excited!! I was active on DS a few years ago while we were ttc and going through fertility treatments. We were unsuccessful in our attempts. We have moved on from ttc and I started going to back to school...hopefully to be an RN. I am actually applying this month to be admitted into the nursing program.

We started ttc six years ago. The last three years we have been "not avoiding". Well last week, I got a bfp, went to the store for more pregnancy tests, and got 2 more bfp's. We are very much in shock.

I talked to my dr. the day of the bfp's and I am started 200 mg of prometrium Partly due to my infertility history and my age (34). Our first ultrasound is in Nov 8.

This is our first child. We are amazed, scared, nervous, and speechless.

I just don't know what to think.
Congrats!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyful Tie Dyes View Post
Sebastian Oakes arrived 10/21 at home (quite a surprise lol) after less than an hour of labor 6lbs 12 oz 20 inches <3
Congrats!!

Hi everyone--just catching up.I'm not on DS much anymore but every once in awhile I have to check in.LOL

I'm on Facebook (Charlotte Manley McDade) if anyone wants to befriend me on there & I'm not already friends w/ you already.<3
Old 01-11-2013, 06:46 PM   #873
L&A'smommy
Registered Users
Formerly: laylaeomommy
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdseye
Wow...lots of familiar names!! It is so good to see everybody.

I got three (yes, three) bfp's on Oct 24!!

We are very excited!! I was active on DS a few years ago while we were ttc and going through fertility treatments. We were unsuccessful in our attempts. We have moved on from ttc and I started going to back to school...hopefully to be an RN. I am actually applying this month to be admitted into the nursing program.

We started ttc six years ago. The last three years we have been "not avoiding". Well last week, I got a bfp, went to the store for more pregnancy tests, and got 2 more bfp's. We are very much in shock.

I talked to my dr. the day of the bfp's and I am started 200 mg of prometrium Partly due to my infertility history and my age (34). Our first ultrasound is in Nov 8.

This is our first child. We are amazed, scared, nervous, and speechless.

I just don't know what to think.
Congrats!!!! I remember you and honestly never stop praying for everyone. I hope this pregnancy is a smooth one. Congrats again mama!
Old 01-11-2013, 06:47 PM   #874
L&A'smommy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyful Tie Dyes
Sebastian Oakes arrived 10/21 at home (quite a surprise lol) after less than an hour of labor 6lbs 12 oz 20 inches <3
That's a fun story to read! In case you don't know my SC I'm in our DDC. Ollie was born 10/31.
Old 02-18-2013, 12:15 PM   #875
newMama9.08
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi everyone,
Showing back up to say "Hi"; we found out about 6 weeks ago that I'm pregnant again (no medical intervention, so it took us quite by surprise), and today is the day we'll (I pray) get to see a heartbeat. If you have a moment, send up a prayer or good thought as I'm terrified (in light of my loss in May). Of course, this has gone along longer than that one, but as I was awake at 3 am it occurred to me that y'all were a wonderful support system.

Laura/Birdseye, I am SO glad to see that you're here-- it made me cry! And I'm so glad that Sebastian is here safely... sorry that I'm slow on my catch up. Hugs to all!
newMama9.08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:15 PM   #876
newMama9.08
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi everyone,
Showing back up to say "Hi"; we found out about 6 weeks ago that I'm pregnant again (no medical intervention, so it took us quite by surprise), and today is the day we'll (I pray) get to see a heartbeat. If you have a moment, send up a prayer or good thought as I'm terrified (in light of my loss in May). Of course, this has gone along longer than that one, but as I was awake at 3 am it occurred to me that y'all were a wonderful support system.

Laura/Birdseye, I am SO glad to see that you're here-- it made me cry! And I'm so glad that Sebastian is here safely... sorry that I'm slow on my catch up. Hugs to all!
Old 02-18-2013, 07:00 PM   #877
L&A'smommy
Registered Users
seller

Congrats!!!!! I'll pray for a beautiful bean with a nice HB.
Old 02-19-2013, 07:32 AM   #878
newMama9.08
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by L&A'smommy View Post
Congrats!!!!! I'll pray for a beautiful bean with a nice HB.
Thanks so much for the prayers (and the sweet birthday card-- you're my kindness hero, BTW)! We did see a strong HB, 154, but the baby was measuring 5 days 'behind' based on ovulation date, so I'm going back in 2 weeks to see what's up. Still pretty nervous, but trying to trust that all will be well.
Old 02-19-2013, 11:08 PM   #879
Ten
Registered Users

My Mood:

And peace to you for the next two weeks, which I know will seem like an eternity.

*TTC a sticky baby since Jan '15. Hoping DD1 returns to us!*
"Death can't stop True Love - it can only delay it for a while." - The Princess Bride
Ten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:14 AM   #880
newMama9.08
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten View Post

And peace to you for the next two weeks, which I know will seem like an eternity.
Thanks so much Ten; I appreciate all the good vibes I can get! Of course this nausea tries to comfort me when I'm not feeling seasick. I don't know how rock stars like Keena make it through entire pregnancies feeling like this.... Thanks again for the support ladies!