Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 01-12-2013, 06:47 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
I am in need of some advice! Could you answer my questions?

I had my Mirena IUD removed on 10/18/12 never once did i have AF with Mirena or when I had it removed! I got what I thought was AF on 12/8/12 but it only lasted about 24 hours. I called my doc to which he said there could be spotting until my body is back to normal so I just brushed it off. Well around 1/2/13 I started waking up in the night to use the bathroom 1-2 times even if i pee'd right before on 1/7/13 i took PT which came back positive!!! I'm so excited but wondering how far along I am! I have appt on 1/16 with my doc to see if we can figure this out! But until then I am racking my brain and searching on the web to try to determine about how far along I am. I think back on 12/8 that was not AF but implantation bleeding. That usually happens 6-12 days after ovulation(so I read) but when i try putting all these dates together i get a bit lost! I have never been one to chart or calculate anything! So I am not sure if I am even doing this right! So if someone can help me out or point me in the right direction I would so appreciate it! Thank you tremendously.

tiffanyghegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:03 PM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: I am in need of some advice! Could you answer my questions?

Did you track with you had sex at all? That with the potential implantation bleeding you might be able to narrow it down. I would guess something within the first 30 days after having the IUD removed.

You probably aren't really going to know until you see what the doc says.
Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010; Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months & LO#2 born 12/1/2013; first diaper was a tiny Swaddlebees Newborn Fitted! Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on Yeast , here, here, here and a newer one here. My thoughts on how to Wash Wool & Sanitize Wool
Pixi6s is offline   Reply With Quote