Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-10-2013, 08:40 AM   #11
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: sigh, I don't know how much more I can handle...

good. I think you are depressed or sad cause of the symptoms caused by pregnancy. I bet its your thyroid, anemia or diabetes causing issues. get those fixed, you will feel better, and you will not be sad.
heck I am early pregnant and super ill and so so sad and crabby. I cannot imagine doing it for 17 weeks!! cant wait to see your blood results

Advertisement

Old 01-10-2013, 08:50 AM   #12
MyM&W
Registered Users
Formerly: maddiesmommy0503
seller

My Mood:

Me either. I'll be super bummed if EVERYTHING comes back normal...it would be great to be in optimal health, but then I'd have nothing to blame for the way I feel...lol
Old 01-11-2013, 02:13 PM   #13
MyM&W
Registered Users
Formerly: maddiesmommy0503
seller

My Mood:
Update...blood work came back all normal. Everything. Even my iron was 13.2...so now what?
Old 01-11-2013, 06:39 PM   #14
Ellasundies
Registered Users

I know this is out there but shortly before getting pregnant with #3 I developed a milk allergy that acted just like what your describing. I was tested for all the things you were and then they assumed I had a hormone imbalance. I then got pregnant and the symptoms got a thousand times worse. On a whim I cut milk out of my diet. It can take about 3 weeks to get out of your system and sure enough 3.5 weeks later I was a completely new person. You may want to think about cutting milk out a try or going on an elimination diet.
Ellasundies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 01:15 AM   #15
booty hunter
Queen of Funny Auotcorrects
seller
seller

My Mood:

I would eliminate glutten and yeast and sugar. Total shot in the dark but all three of those can cause the symptoms you are talking about. I have never had food allergies as a child but in the past year I have serious issues with glut ten and yeast. Totally took me by surprise and it got worse during pregnancy. Can't link on my phone but look up symptoms and see if they match what you are feeling.
Old 01-13-2013, 06:31 AM   #16
happymama1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm glad that your tests came back normal...but I hope that you will be able to get some extra rest (go to bed at 9:30pm for a few days in a row) and make sure you're getting enough protein and drinking enough water. Try giving yourself some TLC (as much as possible with little ones)....even if you let them watch too much TV for a few days while you get caught up on rest. If those things help, then you will know that you just got run down and needed to catch up!

I find that when I'm really tired...my whole outlook is just down in the dumps even though I'm not truly depressed. When we're pregnant, our bodies are working hard to grow the new life and our sleep is more likely disrupted and keeping up with 3 kids (or even fewer than that), plus household responsibilities, plus any other stresses taking place in life....it can just be a lot. Focus on getting extra rest, and eating nutrient dense foods (meat, eggs, whole fruits, nuts, etc...), get together with a good friend that makes you smile, treat yourself to something (starbucks frap).

If that doesn't work, then you will have a better idea about depression.
happymama1 is offline   Reply With Quote