|Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|01-13-2013, 01:03 PM||#1|
fleece and flannel
I am destashing what was supposed to be fabric to make cloth diapers, just never comitted to it. All was purchased at Joann, Hancock or fabric.com.
1. Pin/purple tie dye fleece 24Lx16W, 46Lx8W, 24Lx13W
2. Pink/white floral fleece 58Lx19W
3. White fleece really lightweight 30Lx15W +scrap
4. Brown w/mushrooms and flowers flannel 68Lx34W, 48Lx7W
5. Neutral new baby flannel 41Lx32W
6. Brown w/pink orange squiggly flannel 40Lx17W
7. Dark green w/peace sign flannel 40Lx34W
8. Brown with puppy flannel 32Lx12W, 11x11
9. Red sock monkey flannel 28Lx24W
10. Blue w/dots flannel 50Lx25W
11. Blue guitar and headphone flannel 70Lx34W
12. Green w/ silly frog flannel 64Lx40W
Please make me offers not really sure what the values are on them just trying to clear some space and make a little $ Website is not letting me upload photos st this moment, I will as soon as it allows me to. I also have another listing of fleece and PUL.
Last edited by babll; 11-20-2013 at 03:35 PM.