Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-13-2013, 06:29 PM   #1
jessnic
Registered Users
seller
seller

Nursing toddler uncomfortable

DS is 18 months old and still nursing. Recently I am noticing that I have a lot less milk, and it is uncomfortable when he nurses. I have checked his latch and its fine, and he isn't doing anything funny. I rarely letdown anymore and it really just seems like comfort nursing. Is it normal that this is getting physically uncomfortable for me? And I've already checked, I'm not pregnant again lol. My cycle has been back and it doesn't seem hormonal. Any thoughts?

Advertisement

Old 01-13-2013, 06:45 PM   #2
Kätzchen
Registered Users
seller

Molars? My 18mo just got all of hers at once and she started nursing a little different when they were coming in. She is still nursing 20++ times a day, and for a bit, I definitely noticed some new discomfort.
Old 01-14-2013, 12:02 AM   #3
jessnic
Registered Users
seller
seller

He has had his first set of molars for a few months and has all but his 2 year old molars. I'm hoping it resolves because I'm not ready to wean.