Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-11-2013, 03:04 PM   #121
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by momto2princesses

Great news Marie!
Yeah. Still feel like I'm waiting for doom, but at least I feel like I might be okay to get to term. See my doc in 2ish weeks and have a repeat "anatomy" scan Feb 8 because she was face planted into my cervix and my doc wants to check her lip/palate and right hand just in case because we couldn't really see them---I've seen both her hands and face (not in close detail) In previous u/s so I'm not concerned, they just want to cover bases.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Advertisement

Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:14 PM   #122
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Re: Pregnancy After Loss (Jan 1-15)

So glad your cervix looks good. And yeah, yours is long!! 4 is about average, from what I understand, or what most of the mommies that I've seen, have been. Of course, I don't know much about it really, lol.
leyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:32 PM   #123
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverNHS View Post
Despite the contractions---which were watching closely since they haven't caused changes yet and the progesterone should keep me protected more now.

Again, is it may yet? The roller coaster is exhausting. I need a nap!
Those are decent numbers. I mean, it be great if it didn't shorten at all, but there's still a good amount there!
the progesterone really does the trick for you and everything settles down.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 05:01 PM   #124
momto2princesses
Registered Users

Quote:
Yeah. Still feel like I'm waiting for doom, but at least I feel like I might be okay to get to term. See my doc in 2ish weeks and have a repeat "anatomy" scan Feb 8 because she was face planted into my cervix and my doc wants to check her lip/palate and right hand just in case because we couldn't really see them---I've seen both her hands and face (not in close detail) In previous u/s so I'm not concerned, they just want to cover bases.

Hoping the progesterone does the trick for you. For what it's worth, I started funneling at 24 weeks with #1, the Mfm put me on progesterone injections and by 26 weeks I was closed and long again. I went to 37 weeks with her and irononically ended up with a c/s for failed induction. I didn't dilate at all...I guess the progesterone worked too well. Lol!
Old 01-11-2013, 05:30 PM   #125
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by momto2princesses

Hoping the progesterone does the trick for you. For what it's worth, I started funneling at 24 weeks with #1, the Mfm put me on progesterone injections and by 26 weeks I was closed and long again. I went to 37 weeks with her and irononically ended up with a c/s for failed induction. I didn't dilate at all...I guess the progesterone worked too well. Lol!
My doc is gonna give my last dose of the shot at 35 weeks (will wear off at 36w) and take my stitch out at 36w even so I can have time for my body to work---at which point I plan to get an insane amount of dirty with DH as soon as i hit 37.

I got AF the day he got home from deployment and was pregnant immediately after and have been on pelvic rest since 2w6d when we got our BFP. If I make it to 37, I plan to enjoy all I can til I pop since I have to abstain for weeks after baby

Just gotta get there

Glad my over-cautious self-imposed partial rest is not useless! I may not NEED it yet, but its not hurting and my cervix is doing good so I can keep my activity the same til we see a change!

Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

Old 01-12-2013, 07:47 AM   #126
cristy_1996
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Progesterone helped here also. They didn't think even with it, I would make it to 37 weeks and here I sit at 38/2 3 cm dilated, 80% effaced and she is content making me miserable...lol. None of this without a few preterm labor scares, of course. Now that she CAN come, she doesn't want to...

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/CristyGriffith
cristy_1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:22 AM   #127
ingrid5699
Registered Users

Welcome Erica!

Marie I'm so glad to hear your cervix is holding up despite the contractions.

Elena-when did baby start having hiccups this time? My little guy has been having them frequently for the last few days which seems early to me. But there is nothing else this can be because the sensation is so unique of course. Can't wait to find out if he'll have them afdter he is born too. My first son had them frequently in utero and after he was born, DD rarely had them and now this kid seems to follow big brother's footsteps. Fun! Same old here-still quite sick and getting quite sick of that. 4 months to full term!
Ingrid, Mommy to Patrick 12'06 and Aurelia 12'08, Mommy to 6 angel babies-triplets 11'04, baby B 5'06 and our last little angel 2'12, chemical pregnancy 6'12, hoping our rainbow baby will join us in May 2013
ingrid5699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 01:06 PM   #128
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
My doc is gonna give my last dose of the shot at 35 weeks (will wear off at 36w) and take my stitch out at 36w even so I can have time for my body to work---at which point I plan to get an insane amount of dirty with DH as soon as i hit 37.

I got AF the day he got home from deployment and was pregnant immediately after and have been on pelvic rest since 2w6d when we got our BFP. If I make it to 37, I plan to enjoy all I can til I pop since I have to abstain for weeks after baby

You only have to abstain after baby comes until you feel comfortable and ready for it again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingrid5699 View Post
Elena-when did baby start having hiccups this time? My little guy has been having them frequently for the last few days which seems early to me.
Definitely not too early! Baby can start hiccuping late in the first trimester, even, just they wouldn't be big enough to be felt yet.
I started feeling Hiccup having them around 14-15 weeks.
DD had them all.the.time in utero, after she was born, for the first few months, she had them every day - ticked her off terribly!
The boys didn't have them very often in utero, and didn't much after birth either.
Hiccup will have none for days, then a day or 2 with lots.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 02:50 PM   #129
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers

You only have to abstain after baby comes until you feel comfortable and ready for it again!

Definitely not too early! Baby can start hiccuping late in the first trimester, even, just they wouldn't be big enough to be felt yet.
I started feeling Hiccup having them around 14-15 weeks.
DD had them all.the.time in utero, after she was born, for the first few months, she had them every day - ticked her off terribly!
The boys didn't have them very often in utero, and didn't much after birth either.
Hiccup will have none for days, then a day or 2 with lots.
I usually bleed for well over a month and I won't do it with all the gross slimy lochia, so it'll be at least a month after baby.

My libido is sorely neglected.

And,of course, my hubby is crazy hot and hates to wear a shirt. If I don't kill him first, I'll be rabid by the time I hit 37 or bleeding stops (depending on how far I go), haha.

Old 01-14-2013, 07:13 AM   #130
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Had my NT scan Friday & everything looked great. Baby measured perfect on track @ 12w6d & hr of 175.

The u/s tech never EVER tries to look at gender this early, but I convinced her to give me a shot or two just to analyze with everyone on our July FB page. I made this comparison pic with the shot she got for me & pics of 13 wk boy & girl parts I got online. It's been fun seeing what everyone's guess is as to whether it's a girl or boy.

Last edited by leviandgarettsmom; 01-14-2013 at 07:15 AM.
leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote