Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-29-2012, 07:31 AM   #21
dragonflylis
Registered Users

Re: Cloth Diaper Store in Spokane?

I just found a place on Argonne, a block off of I-90 called Sweet Repeat Boutique. She has new Grovias AND (YAYYYY) huge selection of used cloth ~ 1510 N. Argonne Rd Suite E, Spokane Valley, WA 99212
1 (509) 891-4947

Advertisement

dragonflylis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:53 AM   #22
Jenn135
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristina View Post
Sweet Repeat in Spokane Valley (in Argonne Plaza across from Safeway on Argonne) has tons of consignment diapers! They are a new resale shop in the same spot as Savvy Moms used to be. HTH!
I'm heading up this weekend. How are there prices on used diapers? Thanks!
Jenn135 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:49 PM   #23
ereeka
Registered Users

Sweet Repeat is fantastic (the people there are lovely)! If you are willing to do a little driving around and digging, there are a couple of other places in Spokane to pick up some used cloth.
Bundle Bean on Sullivan-hasn't had cloth diapers every time I've been in, but their prices have been great on the stuff I've seen so far.
New2U on Sprague
The Weecycling Bin/Heaven to Seven on N. Newport Highway
ereeka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:53 PM   #24
whitney310222
Registered Users

I love Sweet Repeats, they sell new and used cloth diapers and if you like their page on facebook they are always posting awesome coupons.
whitney310222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:40 PM   #25
bigmamakelsey
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm going to spokane to visit my in laws this weekend, I'm definitely stopping into sweet repeats! I'm excited!
Old 06-14-2013, 07:14 PM   #26
bellacovamama
Registered Users

Hi Ladies!

Guess what? Bella Cova is NOW OPEN! Here's our news release! (And yes, we carry top national cloth diaper brands, locally made cloth diapers, accessories, and are open to suggestions on favorite brands, etc.). I look forward to meeting you all! ~Cheers, Heather

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 5, 2013
(509) 327-NEST (6378)
bellacovamama@gmail.com

Natural Parenting Center NOW OPEN in Downtown Spokane: Bella Cova

Bella Cova, (Italian translation: "the beautiful nest"), is pioneering a natural parenting retail and resource center in Spokane, WA, dedicated to nurturing and empowering new mothers with quality information, outstanding products, and compassionate services, all in one place.

The old Broadview Dairy's doors, at 905 N. Washington (formerly the Caterina Winery for 25 years), opened last Saturday, June 1st, to excited mothers in the Spokane area. Within walking distance of the beautiful Spokane River, Riverfront Park and downtown Spokane, Bella Cova is nestled into the heart of our community. Business hours will run Tuesdays-Saturdays 9am-6pm, Sundays 10am-2pm, closed Mondays. FREE parking is available in the parking lot adjacent to the building. Owners Heather and Tony Villa are thrilled to offer a place in our Spokane community where families can meet (complete with on site play area for kids!), surrounding businesses can lunch (Stork Market Cafe coming VERY soon!) and mamas can find resources for pregnancy and beyond!

The retail shop offers a variety of items previously only available online or out of town including cloth diapers and accessories such as Fuzzibunz and Lollidoos. Homeopathic remedies for pregnancy, nursing, postpartum and babies by Earth Mama Angel Baby, Mother Love, Highland's, and more. Bella Cova is home to "The Milk Bar," a station equipped with La Leche League Internationally supported breast pumps and supplies by Hygeia, the first green-friendly breast pump company, and products for supporting breastfeeding. Customers can also enjoy finding baby wearing supplies by companies such as MobyWrap, homemade soaps and cosmetics by local vendor Teresa Webb of "Bare Bubbles Soap Company," and natural cleaning products by Idaho Falls company, Melaleuca.

Bella Cova is proud to offer a variety of classes and support groups starting this week, on site. Examples include:

PreNatal Yoga (Tuesdays at 5pm), PostNatal Yoga (Fridays at 10:30am) and Mama Yoga (for mamas of all ages Tuesdays at 3:30pm) with Neely Wadden (of Harmony Yoga fame). Drops ins welcome for $15/class.

3 FREE breastfeeding support groups will be held during the week, Tuesdays and Fridays at 10am-11:30am, Saturday evenings 5:30-7pm, facilitated by professional, certified lactation consultants; Laura Zulliger, LLL Leader, IBCLC of "Mother's Milk Lactation Services," Melissa Morgan, IBCLC, RLC, LE of "Nurture Normally." and Susan Webber, IBCLC, CLE of "Breast for Baby."

"Mindful Mamas," a FREE support group that gathers to discuss the joys and challenges that parenting brings, as well as to share resources, meets every Thursday at 10:30am-12pm.
"Attachment Parenting Village," a FREE support group with the essence of forming and nurturing strong connections between parents and their children, meets Fridays at 3pm-4:30pm.
"Daddy Dudes," Wednesdays from 3-4:30pm (Daddies and babies).

Mariposa Massage will be offering 10min massages for $5 Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.

Bella Cova is working together with Bloom Spokane.org, an online birthing network, to increase the number of safe and positive births in our region, by hosting Bloom Professional Forums (free to attend and open to non-members as well), Birthing Options Classes, and hosting the breastfeeding and diaper changing tent at Bloomfest 2013, and Valleyfest 2013, and more to come!

Additional information on birthing classes, breastfeeding private/group consultations and products can be found on our website at bellacova.com and on our facebook.com/bellacovaspokane, or by contacting the owners at (509) 327-NEST (6378),
bellacovamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 01:26 PM   #27
Firesprite
Registered Users

My Mood:

I am moving to the spokaneish area next month and would love to meet other moms and get together for play dates and crafting, I am way into knitting, sewing and all sorts of crafting.
Firesprite is offline   Reply With Quote