Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-10-2013, 02:44 PM   #11
katiekat1032
Registered Users
seller

Re: Need advice, quick, please!

Thanks again, ladies! I think we're going to go for it and see what happens. :-)

Advertisement

katiekat1032 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 04:14 PM   #12
keen1981
Registered Users
seller
seller

My sister and I delivered within 4 days of eachother. Me- late her- early

I had struggled with secondary infertility and she was just not having sex often. But wabted s baby. We both popped the same month. Oddly only a couple weeks after a family vaca in Florida. I live in Cali- she lives in the Midwest. I never even considered her in my family making plans. I love her dearly but she's not in my family bed, kwim? Lol.

The biggest suck factor is- its her first baby. She needs and wants to talk to me constantly. But dude.... 3 kids. I'm too busy!!! I'm nursing, wiping butts and doing laundry while she still manages 3 naps a day, with her one baby it's totally different! I remember having one. It was so hard.. But in reality- its so easy, compared to juggling 3. Lol.
Old 01-10-2013, 04:53 PM   #13
katiekat1032
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by keen1981 View Post
My sister and I delivered within 4 days of eachother. Me- late her- early

I had struggled with secondary infertility and she was just not having sex often. But wabted s baby. We both popped the same month. Oddly only a couple weeks after a family vaca in Florida. I live in Cali- she lives in the Midwest. I never even considered her in my family making plans. I love her dearly but she's not in my family bed, kwim? Lol.

The biggest suck factor is- its her first baby. She needs and wants to talk to me constantly. But dude.... 3 kids. I'm too busy!!! I'm nursing, wiping butts and doing laundry while she still manages 3 naps a day, with her one baby it's totally different! I remember having one. It was so hard.. But in reality- its so easy, compared to juggling 3. Lol.
Thanks for your comments. Yeah, I remember what a shocker it was when I had my first. I really hadn't comprehended what it meant to have no sleep until DS1 was actually here. Now I'm a little afraid of what it might be like to be outnumbered!

Last edited by katiekat1032; 01-10-2013 at 07:58 PM.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:39 PM   #14
JasmineMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My niece is 5 weeks older than my ds2. My sis and I live 4 hours apart. I went to her labor and helped her (rubber her back, held her leg up, etc for hours!) while DH stayed home with DS1. It worked out although it was hectic at the time. Our babies are now really close even though they only see each other once a month. Plus sharing our pregnancies was really awesome (except for the times pregnancy hormones made us too emotional )
Old 01-15-2013, 07:02 PM   #15
katiekat1032
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineMama View Post
My niece is 5 weeks older than my ds2. My sis and I live 4 hours apart. I went to her labor and helped her (rubber her back, held her leg up, etc for hours!) while DH stayed home with DS1. It worked out although it was hectic at the time. Our babies are now really close even though they only see each other once a month. Plus sharing our pregnancies was really awesome (except for the times pregnancy hormones made us too emotional )
Glad it has worked out so well for you! I appreciate your sharing your experience! :-)