Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2013, 12:13 PM   #401
greencrunchymama's Avatar
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,751
Re: Thread Killers Unite!! Come join in and chat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat View Post
I do too, but I'm just not feeling it today lol. I'm currently on the couch with Rylee watching things on Netflix. Trying to figure out what we want to do for lunch and waiting for nap time.
Love that. I hate figuring out what to eat. I think it is such a pain! We haven't gone out yet. And I don't really need anything but feel like I should get out you know?

Advertisement

__________________
Jen, married to DH mama to DD 01.22.12
greencrunchymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:46 PM   #402
pine_apple_goat's Avatar
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 4,000
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by greencrunchymama View Post

Love that. I hate figuring out what to eat. I think it is such a pain! We haven't gone out yet. And I don't really need anything but feel like I should get out you know?
We ended up with frozen pizza for lunch. No idea what we're doing for dinner.

I totally understand the need to get out. Did you make it out yet?

Rylee's nap was too short. I didn't get to really sleep. All I want to do is sleep all day. And when she wakes up it's go time.
pine_apple_goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 02:09 PM   #403
greencrunchymama's Avatar
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,751
Re: Thread Killers Unite!! Come join in and chat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat View Post
We ended up with frozen pizza for lunch. No idea what we're doing for dinner.

I totally understand the need to get out. Did you make it out yet?

Rylee's nap was too short. I didn't get to really sleep. All I want to do is sleep all day. And when she wakes up it's go time.
Pizza sounds delicious. I just got home. I got ice cream!!

That stinks she didn't nap very long!!
__________________
Jen, married to DH mama to DD 01.22.12
greencrunchymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 02:24 PM   #404
pine_apple_goat's Avatar
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 4,000
My Mood:
Yay for ice cream! What kind did you get and are you going to share?!
pine_apple_goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:18 PM   #405
greencrunchymama's Avatar
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,751
Re: Thread Killers Unite!! Come join in and chat!

Of course I will share! I got plain chocolate. I have homemade hot fudge to put on it!
__________________
Jen, married to DH mama to DD 01.22.12
greencrunchymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:20 PM   #406
pine_apple_goat's Avatar
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 4,000
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by greencrunchymama View Post
Of course I will share! I got plain chocolate. I have homemade hot fudge to put on it!
Oh now you're taunting me!
pine_apple_goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:24 PM   #407
greencrunchymama's Avatar
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,751
Re: Thread Killers Unite!! Come join in and chat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat View Post
Oh now you're taunting me!
You need to send DH out to get you some. And have him get you a doughnut- I can't eat those.
__________________
Jen, married to DH mama to DD 01.22.12
greencrunchymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:01 PM   #408
pine_apple_goat's Avatar
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 4,000
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by greencrunchymama View Post

You need to send DH out to get you some. And have him get you a doughnut- I can't eat those.
Ooh doughnut... I like the glazed ones with chocolate frosting.

Dang you! DH isn't going anywhere tonight. He's back to cleaning after taking a few hours off. I need my bed clean so I can sleep in it tonight.
pine_apple_goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:36 PM   #409
greencrunchymama's Avatar
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,751
Re: Thread Killers Unite!! Come join in and chat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat View Post
Ooh doughnut... I like the glazed ones with chocolate frosting.

Dang you! DH isn't going anywhere tonight. He's back to cleaning after taking a few hours off. I need my bed clean so I can sleep in it tonight.
Sorry I would bring you some but that is a LONG drive!
__________________
Jen, married to DH mama to DD 01.22.12
greencrunchymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:38 PM   #410
pine_apple_goat's Avatar
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 4,000
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by greencrunchymama View Post

Sorry I would bring you some but that is a LONG drive!
You could mail me some, lol.
pine_apple_goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.