Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2013, 04:41 PM   #411
greencrunchymama's Avatar
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,751
Re: Thread Killers Unite!! Come join in and chat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat View Post
You could mail me some, lol.
Well not the ice cream! I'll mail you doughnuts but they'd probably be stale by then.

DD has napped maybe 45 minutes today all day... fun times.

Advertisement

__________________
Jen, married to DH mama to DD 01.22.12
greencrunchymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:49 PM   #412
pine_apple_goat's Avatar
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 4,000
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by greencrunchymama View Post

Well not the ice cream! I'll mail you doughnuts but they'd probably be stale by then.

DD has napped maybe 45 minutes today all day... fun times.
I would just warm them up. They're better that way anyway! Just make sure they're in a sealed bag and in a box so they don't get squished. :-P

I would be going crazy if my DD only napped that long.
pine_apple_goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:37 PM   #413
greencrunchymama's Avatar
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,751
Re: Thread Killers Unite!! Come join in and chat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat View Post
I would just warm them up. They're better that way anyway! Just make sure they're in a sealed bag and in a box so they don't get squished. :-P

I would be going crazy if my DD only napped that long.
Picky picky

Yeah she's still not asleep.
__________________
Jen, married to DH mama to DD 01.22.12
greencrunchymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:43 PM   #414
pine_apple_goat's Avatar
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 4,000
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by greencrunchymama View Post

Picky picky

Yeah she's still not asleep.
I know, I know :-P

Have fun getting her to bed. Bedtime here is in about 20 minutes. Then Idk what I'm gonna do.

Plans for tonight?
pine_apple_goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:24 PM   #415
greencrunchymama's Avatar
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,751
Re: Thread Killers Unite!! Come join in and chat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat View Post
I know, I know :-P

Have fun getting her to bed. Bedtime here is in about 20 minutes. Then Idk what I'm gonna do.

Plans for tonight?
She is finally asleep. Now I am tired too! My family will be here tomorrow (from MI!! Ride down with them ) and I'm excited.
__________________
Jen, married to DH mama to DD 01.22.12
greencrunchymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:54 PM   #416
SamanthaSews's Avatar
SamanthaSews
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 1,996
My Mood:
Well I had a busy day. Took Caden to the library this morning for story time. He wasn't impressed.

DH & I are watching World without End on Netflix

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
__________________
Samantha, SAHM to Caden (12-24-10), Wife to DH, and blogger at Stir the Wonder
SamanthaSews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:01 PM   #417
pine_apple_goat's Avatar
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 4,000
My Mood:
Re: Thread Killers Unite!! Come join in and chat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greencrunchymama View Post
She is finally asleep. Now I am tired too! My family will be here tomorrow (from MI!! Ride down with them ) and I'm excited.
Bahaha, nice try. I've had enough of cars to last me a while. Where are they coming from? I hope you have a good visit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaSews View Post
Well I had a busy day. Took Caden to the library this morning for story time. He wasn't impressed.

DH & I are watching World without End on Netflix

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Story time doesn't sound like a busy day I hope your day was good as well.

I've never heard of that. I might have to do some googling.
pine_apple_goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:26 PM   #418
SamanthaSews's Avatar
SamanthaSews
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 1,996
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat

Bahaha, nice try. I've had enough of cars to last me a while. Where are they coming from? I hope you have a good visit.

Story time doesn't sound like a busy day I hope your day was good as well.

I've never heard of that. I might have to do some googling.
Not busy but I had little down time. But a good day.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
__________________
Samantha, SAHM to Caden (12-24-10), Wife to DH, and blogger at Stir the Wonder
SamanthaSews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:46 PM   #419
pine_apple_goat's Avatar
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 4,000
My Mood:
Re: Thread Killers Unite!! Come join in and chat!

Glad you had a good day!!
pine_apple_goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:57 PM   #420
greencrunchymama's Avatar
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,751
Re: Thread Killers Unite!! Come join in and chat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat View Post
Bahaha, nice try. I've had enough of cars to last me a while. Where are they coming from? I hope you have a good visit.



Story time doesn't sound like a busy day I hope your day was good as well.

I've never heard of that. I might have to do some googling.
Belleville!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaSews View Post
Not busy but I had little down time. But a good day.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
That's nice you had some down time!
__________________
Jen, married to DH mama to DD 01.22.12
greencrunchymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.