Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-17-2013, 05:51 PM   #11
ulawolf
Registered Users
seller
seller

Imo I think you should leave positive with.explanation ..she has offered a return.. if you are truly unhappy then ask for a partial refund or return it.

Advertisement

ulawolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 06:19 PM   #12
s@hmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: What kind of feedback?

At this point I think I am not going to leave any feedback because I don't feel right about any of my options. I can see both sides. Yes, she made an honest mistake, but it was a big over site. If she had glanced it over once she couldn't have missed it and it would have completely changed the description and my decision to buy. But, on the other hand she offered to fix it, though it was the bare minimum fix that pp would have required if I had filed. The rest of the transaction was fine and she was quick to respond to complaints and was polite in doing so.

I just don't feel right saying it was all peachy because it's not. I need to try to fix the damage so I can use it without worrying it will get worse. But at the same time it wasn't an awful transaction and I could see someone else being willing to pay what I paid knowing the damage was there even though I wouldn't have.
s@hmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:22 PM   #13
drunkenmonkeysmommy1
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by s@hmommy
At this point I think I am not going to leave any feedback because I don't feel right about any of my options. I can see both sides. Yes, she made an honest mistake, but it was a big over site. If she had glanced it over once she couldn't have missed it and it would have completely changed the description and my decision to buy. But, on the other hand she offered to fix it, though it was the bare minimum fix that pp would have required if I had filed. The rest of the transaction was fine and she was quick to respond to complaints and was polite in doing so.

I just don't feel right saying it was all peachy because it's not. I need to try to fix the damage so I can use it without worrying it will get worse. But at the same time it wasn't an awful transaction and I could see someone else being willing to pay what I paid knowing the damage was there even though I wouldn't have.
That right there is exactly why neutral exists. It was not horrible, but it certainly was not good. You would leave the neutral which does not hurt he score, and leave an explanation.
Old 01-18-2013, 04:53 AM   #14
I_run_with_scissors
Registered Users
seller
seller

i think you should ask her for exactly the resolution you want, just because she didnt offer to pay shipping back right away doesnt mean she wont be willing too. Then you can decide what sort of FB this deserves
TTC #4
I_run_with_scissors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:54 AM   #15
drunkenmonkeysmommy1
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_run_with_scissors View Post
i think you should ask her for exactly the resolution you want, just because she didnt offer to pay shipping back right away doesnt mean she wont be willing too. Then you can decide what sort of FB this deserves
Yes.This. I assumed(stupid me) that you had asked and she only offered with out return shipping.
Old 01-18-2013, 11:13 AM   #16
3lilbubs
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_run_with_scissors View Post
I agree, and that was the point I was trying to make earlier. You as the buyer need to be specific about what a positive solution is for you, you can't expect her to offer right off the bat. Would it have been nice of her to offer first? Yes. But you didn't ask, and that doesn't mean she wouldn't do it if you did.
3lilbubs is offline   Reply With Quote