Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-19-2013, 12:32 PM   #11
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: January Chat for Feb Mamas

I totally missed this thread I thought everyone had run away to Facebook. I am 36 weeks today and have been having weekly appt with NST and BPP. This practice is new for this final pregnancy. I was bummed that my favorite midwife has gone on leave though I had a growth untrasound at 33w4d and baby was measuring 6 1/2lb which was probably accurate as my last baby was 9lb 10oz at 39w2d. I imagine he is around 8lbs now. Everything looks great and I am trying to enjoy feeling his squirming and the miracle of being pregnant since this is my last biological child(DH already had his V) I have never had spontaneous labor before my due date so I have no concern of that happening even though I was 2cm and 50% at my appointment Thursday. I am usually 5cm by 38 weeks or so and have VERY fast labors. I had my swab for GBS this week and hope it is negative because I would never have time to get all of the antibiotics even with an induction for #3 and GBS+ I didn't get enough and they held us hostage at the hospital for observation I hate the hospital with a burning intensity and need to get me and the squish out as fast as possible. I am praying for 24 hours. I have tried to AMA a baby in the past and they will call the police and CPS.

I am contracting away as I type which is normal for me. Prodromal labor=Precipitus birth

I am feeling pretty ready as far as clothes, diapers, carseat type stuff and just excited to meet this little guy and see what our toddler thinks of him.
Just in case.

Last edited by MDever; 01-19-2013 at 12:33 PM.
MDever is offline   Reply With Quote