Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2013, 10:35 AM   #681
xmommy's Avatar
xmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: fort walton beach, FL
Posts: 3,785
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamatoclaire View Post

Yep! Are you drinking enough water every day?

Awesome job! That is really exciting!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Averaging about 90oz (between 70 and 100 a day).

Anyone have suggestions for a sports bra? Most of mine ride up during zumba class. Most of my regular bras are 38 ddd/e.

Advertisement

__________________
Mommy to two wonderful little men X 9/9/07, and L 5/27/09
ES swap list
xmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:07 AM   #682
rebeccalynne15's Avatar
rebeccalynne15
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: marysville, ca 95901
Posts: 1,645
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge January thread

Sorry about your knees ladies that would totally suck !

Those of you that splurged yesterday its ok you gotta sometimes its life and its ok !

I was kinda wondering why my weight the last few days kept jumping up and down .2 or .4 abd back and forth . Well got my answer this morning AF came to visit . My daughter had basketball practice this morning so I took advantage of the track and walked/jogged for 45 minutes. Pretty good for first day of af normally I would lay in bed and stuff my face . I didn't get my normal cravings before this time... must be because of eating better an exercising .


Have a wonderful weekend ladies !
__________________
username on MFP is rebeccalynne15 feel free to add me
"In the end everything will be alright and if everything isn't alright it isn't the end" ~unknown~

Last edited by rebeccalynne15; 01-19-2013 at 11:27 AM.
rebeccalynne15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:18 AM   #683
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccalynne15
Sorry about your knees ladies that would totally suck !

Those of you that splurged yesterday its ok you gotta sometimes its life and its ok !

I was kinda wondering why my weight the last few days kept jumping up and down .2 or .4 abd back and forth . Well got my answer this morning AF came to visit . My daughter had basketball practice this morning so I took advantage of the track and walked/jogged for 45 minutes. Pretty good for first day of a normally I would lay in bed and stuff my face . I didn't get my normal cravings before this time... must be because of eating better an exercising .

Have a wonderful weekend ladies !
I said that when my AF started yesterday. I knew it was time but it was painless this time. I also normally gain 2 lbs and this time it's only .3
__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:38 AM   #684
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 9,272
My Mood:
Breakfast today was huge! And 400 calories lol. But completely clean. I made pancakes by mixing 2 eggs, a banana, flax seed meal (cause i put it in everything), splash of milk, a little agave, and cinnamon. I cooked it just like pancakes. Topped with almond butter and agave. Could have done without the almond butter though
__________________
Wife to DH and mommy to DD (12/07) and DS (2/11)
corinne76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:48 AM   #685
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76
Breakfast today was huge! And 400 calories lol. But completely clean. I made pancakes by mixing 2 eggs, a banana, flax seed meal (cause i put it in everything), splash of milk, a little agave, and cinnamon. I cooked it just like pancakes. Topped with almond butter and agave. Could have done without the almond butter though
That sounds amazing.
__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:51 AM   #686
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 9,272
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom

That sounds amazing.
The best part? After i ate it all, i felt a lil sick. You know that, omg i ate too much feeling? Well it subsided within 5 minutes. Usually that feeling stays longer. Maybe cause nothing i ate was actually really heavy
__________________
Wife to DH and mommy to DD (12/07) and DS (2/11)
corinne76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:57 AM   #687
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76

The best part? After i ate it all, i felt a lil sick. You know that, omg i ate too much feeling? Well it subsided within 5 minutes. Usually that feeling stays longer. Maybe cause nothing i ate was actually really heavy
That could be
__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:13 PM   #688
l_Kimmie_l
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,584
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge January thread

I had homemade french fries for lunch. Bad me! They are so hard to resist. I have decided I might have to sell my toddlers. They are being rotton today. I think it is why I allowed myself some good/bad food.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 01:59 PM   #689
jessnic's Avatar
jessnic
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l
I had homemade french fries for lunch. Bad me! They are so hard to resist. I have decided I might have to sell my toddlers. They are being rotton today. I think it is why I allowed myself some good/bad food.
Is there a market for selling toddlers? Mine is in rare form this morning and if he climbs one more piece of furniture I might put him up for sale!
__________________
Married to my best friend, living the navy wife life, and loving every minute of being a SAHM to DS (born July 2011)!
jessnic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:04 PM   #690
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessnic

Is there a market for selling toddlers? Mine is in rare form this morning and if he climbs one more piece of furniture I might put him up for sale!
Mine too!
__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.