Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-19-2013, 02:22 PM   #691
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge January thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessnic View Post
Is there a market for selling toddlers? Mine is in rare form this morning and if he climbs one more piece of furniture I might put him up for sale!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom View Post
Mine too!
At least I am not alone. They did go play in their room. Now it looks like Japan did after the atom bomb was dropped. So, while I had a few moments of quiet, I now have Hiroshima to pick up.

Advertisement

l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:48 PM   #692
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

im not quite needing to lose 25 but I want to lose 12-14lbs. i havent been this big since high school. its all cause of bread and salt. I am starting a cleanse today and will do juices for 5 days after, followed by paleo or atkins. minimal to no bread and high protein for me. I seriously feel like crap right now. no energy and so blah. its cause of the weight. I am working out 2 times a week doing about 3 miles. but its the food that got me, I have not been able to change it cause I was pregnant and extremely ill and eating constantly was the only thing that allowed me to not puke.
anyway
starting point 132 (5ft 6 1/2 tall)
goal 118.
I want this gone in a month
Old 01-19-2013, 03:09 PM   #693
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom
im not quite needing to lose 25 but I want to lose 12-14lbs. i havent been this big since high school. its all cause of bread and salt. I am starting a cleanse today and will do juices for 5 days after, followed by paleo or atkins. minimal to no bread and high protein for me. I seriously feel like crap right now. no energy and so blah. its cause of the weight. I am working out 2 times a week doing about 3 miles. but its the food that got me, I have not been able to change it cause I was pregnant and extremely ill and eating constantly was the only thing that allowed me to not puke.
anyway
goal 118.
Welcome. I to ate while pregnant to not puke.
Old 01-19-2013, 03:22 PM   #694
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom View Post
anyway
goal 118.
Welcome!!!
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 08:28 PM   #695
Psychomom
Formerly: Boomer
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmommy View Post
Anyone have suggestions for a sports bra? Most of mine ride up during zumba class. Most of my regular bras are 38 ddd/e.
Enell. I used to buy seconds on Ebay...two for the price of 1.

I DROPPED MY PHONE IN THE TOILET AT WORK!!!! So if I can't log calories, it doesn't count, right?
Old 01-19-2013, 08:41 PM   #696
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychomom
Enell. I used to buy seconds on Ebay...two for the price of 1.

I DROPPED MY PHONE IN THE TOILET AT WORK!!!! So if I can't log calories, it doesn't count, right?
Oh no!!! That sucks. Did you put it in a bowl of rice? Btw it totally works.
Old 01-19-2013, 08:44 PM   #697
Psychomom
Formerly: Boomer
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom View Post
Oh no!!! That sucks. Did you put it in a bowl of rice? Btw it totally works.
Yes, it's in rice. I've dropped an older phone in a glass of water before and rice worked. This time it was completely submerged so I'm hoping it's not fried. Especially since it's an iPhone 5 and I got the infamous purple speck on the inside of the camera and can actually get a new one...I was at the Apple store last weekend but couldn't turn it in because I hadn't done a backup. The store is 2 hours away and I'll be back there next month...I hope the phone works!
Old 01-19-2013, 08:48 PM   #698
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychomom
Yes, it's in rice. I've dropped an older phone in a glass of water before and rice worked. This time it was completely submerged so I'm hoping it's not fried. Especially since it's an iPhone 5 and I got the infamous purple speck on the inside of the camera and can actually get a new one...I was at the Apple store last weekend but couldn't turn it in because I hadn't done a backup. The store is 2 hours away and I'll be back there next month...I hope the phone works!
Oh I hope so too. My hubs dropped a phone in The river (well yeah) rice worked we were amazed!
Old 01-19-2013, 09:38 PM   #699
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I had a 2nd gen iphone yrs ago. Dropped that sucker twice in a toilet. Apparently didn't learn the first time not to put it in my back pocket. My camera was screwed but it worked. Until i got mad at dh and threw it against a wall
Old 01-20-2013, 06:40 AM   #700
lavender dragonfly
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

146.0 this morning!!!!