Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-16-2013, 02:43 PM   #11
finleyjudemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'm not sure that I mentioned them or not....I haven't really thought about it too much. God knows what He's doing and what we can handle :-)

Advertisement

Old 01-16-2013, 05:47 PM   #12
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (Jan 16-31)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom View Post
feeling "weird" today. Was picking up my script at Target and started getting that feeling like I had with my last m/c

came home and could barely eat lunch. Laid down and felt a bit better but as soon as I got up that "feeling" came back.

I hate this anxiety.
and Erica.

Quote:
Originally Posted by finleyjudemommy View Post
I'm not sure that I mentioned them or not....I haven't really thought about it too much. God knows what He's doing and what we can handle :-)
I don't know if I believe that or not. I want to... just not sure I do completely.

I was off the computer for a long while, until I had to get some sort of support system going with this pregnancy or else go crazy feeling alone, so I missed all the beginning of your pregnancy.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:00 AM   #13
PaisleyDeann
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom
feeling "weird" today. Was picking up my script at Target and started getting that feeling like I had with my last m/c

came home and could barely eat lunch. Laid down and felt a bit better but as soon as I got up that "feeling" came back.

I hate this anxiety.
Hope everything is ok I had been feeling pretty "safe" but someone in my DDC woke up with lots of cramping and bleeding and now I'm extremely anxious and stressing

AFM: super excited for my appointment on Saturday. Can't wait to hear babes heartbeat and get the results of my NT u/s and my blood work.

PaisleyDeann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:30 AM   #14
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by finleyjudemommy View Post
Yeah, that is hard for me too. I do think that God does give us more than we can handle without Him. It's semantics, but I've been really humbled and found myself unable to cope without God. But I get what you are saying
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:58 PM   #15
cristy_1996
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I haven't been too present in this group...well on DS at all really. I have had a difficult and tiring pregnancy that just had me in a funk. Less than a year ago, actually one month from now, I had a D & C after being diagnosed with a blighted ovum that devastated me to my core.

Five days ago, I gave birth to our sweet baby girl. God DOES know what we can handle and man, is He great. The heart ache and pain I felt last year was horrible, I am not going to lie. But the pure joy I felt holding my first and only daughter in my arms was a whole new feeling that I can never imagine NOT feeling.

Here is my rainbow baby, Laila Amelia. She was born Jan. 15th at 2:09 a.m. She weighed 7 lbs 15 ozs and was 21.5 inches long. I birthed her naturally and it was an incredible experience. When I get around to it, I will type up my story; short as it was..(hehe) and share on here.

I never thought this day would come but man am I thankful and grateful to God for all He has given us!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/CristyGriffith
cristy_1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 12:05 AM   #16
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cristy_1996 View Post
I haven't been too present in this group...well on DS at all really. I have had a difficult and tiring pregnancy that just had me in a funk. Less than a year ago, actually one month from now, I had a D & C after being diagnosed with a blighted ovum that devastated me to my core.

Five days ago, I gave birth to our sweet baby girl. God DOES know what we can handle and man, is He great. The heart ache and pain I felt last year was horrible, I am not going to lie. But the pure joy I felt holding my first and only daughter in my arms was a whole new feeling that I can never imagine NOT feeling.

Here is my rainbow baby, Laila Amelia. She was born Jan. 15th at 2:09 a.m. She weighed 7 lbs 15 ozs and was 21.5 inches long. I birthed her naturally and it was an incredible experience. When I get around to it, I will type up my story; short as it was..(hehe) and share on here.

I never thought this day would come but man am I thankful and grateful to God for all He has given us!
How precious Cristy! I am so happy for you. Our God is an awesome God for sure.

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:44 AM   #17
myblessedbaby
Registered
seller

Congratulations Cristy! What a beautiful baby girl you have
Old 01-20-2013, 07:45 AM   #18
ingrid5699
Registered Users

Congrats Cristy! We had our losses within days of each other last year so I'm extra glad to see you are already holding your rainbow. I still have 4 months to go until I hopefully hold mine.
Ingrid, Mommy to Patrick 12'06 and Aurelia 12'08, Mommy to 6 angel babies-triplets 11'04, baby B 5'06 and our last little angel 2'12, chemical pregnancy 6'12, hoping our rainbow baby will join us in May 2013
ingrid5699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 09:25 AM   #19
Sunshine915
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Congratulations, Cristy! She's beautiful! God Bless you and your family
Sunshine915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 11:23 AM   #20
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Cristy - Congrats on your rainbow girl! She is absolutely beautiful, and I'm so happy to hear of the healing she brought your heart.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote