Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-20-2013, 12:33 PM   #11
ohgirlohboyohno
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: can sellers charge fees for paypal??

BUT...if her listing was
"cover for $7.42 plush shipping" (or however she owrds it)...then when OP pm's her and says..."how much for shipping to.....?" and then seller replies " Total will be $10, $7.42 + $2 +$.58" then it IS against TOS and totally different then just "calrifying" what a total listing price was going to.

Advertisement

NEW Giftable Innotab2 players FS (pink and blue) here
ohgirlohboyohno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:06 PM   #12
drunkenmonkeysmommy1
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgirlohboyohno View Post
BUT...if her listing was
"cover for $7.42 plush shipping" (or however she owrds it)...then when OP pm's her and says..."how much for shipping to.....?" and then seller replies " Total will be $10, $7.42 + $2 +$.58" then it IS against TOS and totally different then just "calrifying" what a total listing price was going to.
Exactly. But that does not sound like what is happening here. It looks like she gave the price and just showed where the price compilation came from.
Old 01-20-2013, 01:52 PM   #13
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

If she has it listed as $10 for item plus shipping and paypal fees it is against the rules.

Asking price needs to include paypal fees.

~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:13 PM   #14
drunkenmonkeysmommy1
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~happy2Bamommy~
If she has it listed as $10 for item plus shipping and paypal fees it is against the rules.

Asking price needs to include paypal fees.
I dont think that is what she is saying though according to how she responded to me. It seems like she is saying it is $10 total with x amount covering item and fees and x amount for shipping. She is letting her know there are no additional fees.
Old 01-20-2013, 07:17 PM   #15
qsefthuko
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkenmonkeysmommy1 View Post
It is a technicality, but it is against the rules. She can ask for the same amount of money as in I want $10ppd(that covers her price, shipping, pp fees) or I want $8(covers price and pp fees) plus $2 for shipping, but she can not actuall say I want $7.42 for price, $2 for shipping, and .58 for pay pal fees.
If she is new, I would just explain to her due to pay pals rules she can not word it that way, but she can combine it.
I wouldn't bother letting her know. Just report it. The last time I tried saying something in a pm to the seller I received a very rude response in reply. The seller was saying buyer was responsible for insurance. As I was interested in one of the items she was selling I pm'd her(didn't want to put it in her post) to let her know so I didn't have any potential problems. She essentially told me to mind my own business.
qsefthuko is offline   Reply With Quote