Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 01-21-2013, 09:31 AM   #41
Registered Users
Got a couple more done. Did the "coat closet" (large storage closet in our laundry room. Got two or of sandals and a jacket to pack away for ds3. Took 6 pairs of the boys' shoes and two hangers upstairs. Two pairs of shoes and a jacket up stairs for my kid sister. Think I will hang one jacket per person in the laundry bar in the laundry room and keep gloves and hats in the drawer.

Also purged some things out of the pantry. Empty box from crackers. Color wonder markers relocated to the kids activity basket. Paint brush, makeup, worn out pony tail holder, rogue pen lid, and some other trash thrown out, Spider-Man coozy in the donation bin.

The living room purge will take some work, as the only non-furniture items on the living room are the items I am setting up for the baby (PnP and soft toys) , and diapers and DVDs in drawers. Did find a remote that goes to a tv we gave to a friend.

Wife to Joe. Proud, tired mommy to Captain Destructive (6/09), Sir Screams-a-lot (8/10), and another little miracle due 3/13.
Trusting God brings life. Believing brings rest.

Last edited by joeslittlewoman; 01-21-2013 at 09:34 AM.
joeslittlewoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:04 PM   #42
Registered Users
Re: Mini Minimalist Challenge: 1/14-1/18

Pretty good day - dropped off 4 bags, have 1 bag in my car for SIL, more books on the porch for a pick up, medicine cabinet finished... also I finished up a bag of chips and a candy bar from the kitchen. Those totally count, right?
Get $10 to spend at Vitacost & get free dipes, wipes, vitamins, food - you name it!
Big brother Colt + Little brother Mad Max + my DH + me = our happy, thrifty family.EBATES SWAG ME! I've earned over $250 in gift cards in 2 years! Muchas gracias/Thanks so much!
SenoraE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:28 PM   #43
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Mini Minimalist Challenge: 1/14-1/18

^ Totally.
Mommy to Grant (July 2010) and Greta (July 2012)

I purged 2,920 items in 2012 and 2,014 items in 2013.
2,014 items in 2014?
wordbox is offline   Reply With Quote