Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-21-2013, 02:43 PM   #101
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Re: Happy Homemakers - Cleaning Game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leyash View Post
it wasn't too bad, just needed to organize shoes, vacuum, and straighten everything as i put it back in.

laundry. always, the laundry. go do it.
started a load. it never freaking ends. i am so tired of doing laundry.

clean the inside of the bathroom cabinets. i am going to do the guest bathroom cabinets under the sink. gonna scrub it with some bleach under there. i honestly... don't think i've done it since we've moved in. nothing has been stored under there, really... so it shouldn't be too bad.

Advertisement

leyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:23 AM   #102
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
did this. it sucks because i couldn't reach the shelf on the very bottom, but whatever. you can't really see it anyway.

clean out your medicine cabinet. ours is in the kitchen and it's needed it for awhile.
much nicer in there, thank goodness. i hate clutter and stuff falling out when you open a cabinet, so annoying, lol.

do something in your kids room. i am going to lysol the boys room, because ds1 has been sick, and i don't want anyone else catching it.
Old 01-22-2013, 09:39 AM   #103
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
it got as clean as it's going to get. i thought about taking a q-tip and cleaning out the actual vent slots, but it's above my head, so my neck and arms were getting tired. i also had to stand on the toilet, lol. so, it looks shiny on the edges, and just decent everywhere else.

clean around your pet area. i am going to clean up around the fireplace and dog kennel in the livingroom. there's fur everywhere! lol
cleaned up the fireplace, and vacuumed around the dog kennel. so nasty.

laundry. do something with the laundry.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:26 PM   #104
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
they are so shiny and pretty now. bright white!

go clean up a spot in your entry way. i am going to clean off the "catch all" shelf.
there's only three things up there now! it looks empty, but i'm sure we'll find things to put up there with a quickness, lol.

do some dishes. whether it be loading them in a dw, handwashing, unloading, putting away, etc. i am going to wash the few dishes in the sink, and put the clean ones away.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:27 PM   #105
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
cleaned the ceiling fan. it looks a lot better now. i hate dirty ceiling fans.

go clean a spot in your bedroom. i am cleaning the big cabinet above our computer desk. now that the small one is done, hopefully this helps things look better in there!
it looks so much nicer in there now!!

scrub your diningroom table. mine needs it constantly, so i'm gonna hit it hard and heavy this time!
Old 01-22-2013, 12:28 PM   #106
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
cleaned up the toy shelf in the diningroom. it needed to be better organized. looks better in there.

clean a spot in your bathroom. either the tiles, shower curtain, door, etc. i am cleaning the shower door in my bathroom. hopefully it makes the bathroom shiny and sparkly!
it was clean before, but now it's just flat out shiny and sparkly! it's all glass, and it's hard to keep clean, but i love it.

go dust your entire livingroom. i have to dust mine often because the dust is SO bad in our house.
Old 01-22-2013, 01:42 PM   #107
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
started a load. it never freaking ends. i am so tired of doing laundry.

clean the inside of the bathroom cabinets. i am going to do the guest bathroom cabinets under the sink. gonna scrub it with some bleach under there. i honestly... don't think i've done it since we've moved in. nothing has been stored under there, really... so it shouldn't be too bad.
yeah, it wasn't too bad, but it was dusty. definitely looks better in there now!

clean off the inside of your front door. i'm going to bleach mine, because it's supposed to be white, lol.
Old 01-22-2013, 01:43 PM   #108
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
much nicer in there, thank goodness. i hate clutter and stuff falling out when you open a cabinet, so annoying, lol.

do something in your kids room. i am going to lysol the boys room, because ds1 has been sick, and i don't want anyone else catching it.
hopefully that works and no one else gets sick. and it smells pretty in there!

pick the worst wall in your house, and spot clean it. i am going to do the wall in my bedroom, closest to the livingroom. what i can reach of it anyway, lol.
Old 01-22-2013, 01:44 PM   #109
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
cleaned up the fireplace, and vacuumed around the dog kennel. so nasty.

laundry. do something with the laundry.
started a load of laundry.

clean up by your bathroom sink - walls included. i am going to clean the walls and light plates surrounding my vanity. it's not much at all. excited to get the cobwebs gone, though, lol.
Old 01-22-2013, 06:24 PM   #110
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
there's only three things up there now! it looks empty, but i'm sure we'll find things to put up there with a quickness, lol.

do some dishes. whether it be loading them in a dw, handwashing, unloading, putting away, etc. i am going to wash the few dishes in the sink, and put the clean ones away.
washed some. put some clean ones away. now there's just a few in the sink from dinner. =) i love a clean kitchen.

clean the sink in a bathroom. i am doing the sink and the outside of the cabinets in the guest bathroom.