Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-24-2013, 10:46 AM   #11
Hillargh
Banned

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraElise View Post
Just coming back to update, I had my ultrasound this morning and surprise surprise dates were off!

They said everything was perfect and right at the 50th percentile. They said even with the earlier EDD date that it shouldn't have made a big enough difference (10 days) for them to send me, so they apologized that I had to go through that anxiety.

I'll definitely be talking with my Dr about it at my next appointment and how the nurse practitioner blew me off when I thought it was a dates issue.
So glad it was nothing! I'm sorry you had the added stress so unnecessarily, though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DS Forum

Advertisement

Hillargh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:28 PM   #12
songbird516
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Does anyone have experience with baby's head measuring small?

Glad that they didn't think there was anything to be concerned about, but sorry that the other office stressed you out! So many problems could be prevented by more listening and communication..
Old 01-24-2013, 03:03 PM   #13
poohbear1208
Registered Users
seller

All of my babies had tiny heads in utero, still do in fact. All 3 measured around the 5th percentile. They even induced me early with dd #1 because they were convinced she had iugr. She was a healthy 6lbs 7 oz., and just happens to have a smaller head like her sisters do
poohbear1208 is offline   Reply With Quote