Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-25-2013, 10:09 PM   #2111
Rdesonia
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Swagbucks Challenge Thread- January

The last few days I've just barely made goal. I'm not qualifying for any surveys. It's been rough. I'm thinking of asking DH to see if he can find me a cheap Ipod... I know his work gave them out free the Christmas before last so maybe someone might trade me something for one or sell it cheap. It'd be worth it if I stuck to it for a year. In theory you could make $182 just watching videos from the ipod a year.(If I did the math right and they are selling for $189 at Walmart. I don't want to buy one new as that would defeat the purpose.) DH seems to be doing well on his account from his ipod.
So far this month I cashed out my 5 $5amazons and $25 in paypal (so $50 total for the month cashed out). I have close to 600 right now so I'm just going to save up for my 5 $5 next month. DH cashed out 5 $5 and is only up to 850 or so. (He doesn't do much and doesn't meet goal or care).

Advertisement

My Come Swag with me! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/rdesonia
Rdesonia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:40 AM   #2112
acwakip
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Goal of 80 today. I don't have any surveys but I ended up getting 18 from watching the poll videos. I love it when I get those!
acwakip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:52 AM   #2113
AVDesigns
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I ended up getting 12 from the videos. Wish they would play longer. All the offers on my walls are ones I've done or ones that just won't credit. Phooey. I'm at 29 for the day so far so I will try to run mobile while I'm home.
Old 01-26-2013, 07:04 AM   #2114
Trynitey
Registered Users
seller

I haven't been on lately. I just haven't really felt very good and now I know why. It appears that me and DH have croup! Fun stuff. Add that to being 9 months pregnant and incredibly uncomfortable and you've got a "I just wanna lay in bed" moment.

I'm going to be trying to get as many SB as I can today on both of our accounts though since I'm really kind of relying on it to help with our vacations this year. I will have to go through and see if I missed any special offers that I can do and get credit for.
Need Extra Money? Swagbucks or Persona Paper
Trynitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 07:13 AM   #2115
MunkyCrazy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdesonia View Post
The "discounts and savings".... I would do a online search for the coupon before you buy it with SBs. I was just casually looking and found the same coupons free.
I did find a useful one on mine. It was a BOGO free playplace entry at a local activity center. The coupon on their website is b2g1 free. Since we only needed 2 entries, it was worth the 35sb for a $5 entry. Couldn't find that anywhere else online. They have another laser tag coupon like that DH might use.
Old 01-26-2013, 07:26 AM   #2116
ambieone
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

There is an offer on SR for 43 TaxAct, just fill out the basic info (name, email, username, password) You do NOT have to file your tax return through them to get credit. I did the first page and clicked continue until it got to the screen asking for my ss# (which I did NOT enter) credited in 5-10mins.

I got a 63sb survey this morning too, so goal is done. Hope you all have a great Saturday!
ambieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 07:45 AM   #2117
MunkyCrazy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambieone View Post
There is an offer on SR for 43 TaxAct, just fill out the basic info (name, email, username, password) You do NOT have to file your tax return through them to get credit. I did the first page and clicked continue until it got to the screen asking for my ss# (which I did NOT enter) credited in 5-10mins.

I got a 63sb survey this morning too, so goal is done. Hope you all have a great Saturday!
Thanks, just did it. Hopefully I get credit. I've been DQ from all surveys so far this morning. Including a couple I seemed perfect to get
Old 01-26-2013, 07:54 AM   #2118
MrsTorres
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I ran sbtv overnight while I slept, it made it all the way through minus the last video where an ad stopped it so I woke up halfway to goal. I just did the TaxAct one, so hopefully it credits and gets me to goal.
Old 01-26-2013, 08:06 AM   #2119
blane,j,&morgansmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Woke up, did a search and got 39sb!! Did a survey and the daily stuff and I'm over 100 for today. I'm probably done for today!
Old 01-26-2013, 08:20 AM   #2120
misskira
Banned - User Requested
seller
seller

My Mood:

Gah. I was going to freak out about the high goal with my empty dashboard, but dh just got a 21 search, which also gives me the referral credit. That makes it manageable for both of us. I ran mobile for both of us overnight, and ended up with 20 credit on his and 24 on mine before they timed out. Plus 2 hours that went to yesterdays credit before midnight. I'm so glad they seemed to have fixed that bug.

Now I just need to come up with 40 now. Hopefully the tax offer works for me.
misskira is offline   Reply With Quote