Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-14-2013, 06:50 AM   #31
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ***Winter gardening chat! *** December~January

Briggs and straton engines are hard to beat. We currently have a Cub Cadett. It's wheel spin opposite of the blades. Something I will not ever do without again. It if a feature that keeps the machine from jumping or yanking you. It keeps it steady and easier to controll. Something to look into. It's also easy to turn and manuvure in small spaces and turns. It's big, so it's a tight fit. But, it stays where you want it to go. We have never had one do that before.

We wanted the tiller and Ray's Uncle wanted our boat, so we co-own both now. So if he ever needs the tiller, he can come get it, and same with the boat. He hasn't used either, lol.

Advertisement

Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:31 PM   #32
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Garlic!
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:27 PM   #33
Dani_Phen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahannecloud9 View Post
Briggs and straton engines are hard to beat. We currently have a Cub Cadett. It's wheel spin opposite of the blades. Something I will not ever do without again. It if a feature that keeps the machine from jumping or yanking you. It keeps it steady and easier to controll. Something to look into. It's also easy to turn and manuvure in small spaces and turns. It's big, so it's a tight fit. But, it stays where you want it to go. We have never had one do that before.

We wanted the tiller and Ray's Uncle wanted our boat, so we co-own both now. So if he ever needs the tiller, he can come get it, and same with the boat. He hasn't used either, lol.
Cool!! That's why I like the BCS's...they don't jump or pull too much and they really grind the dirt. They are pricey but last a lifetime +.

I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner. Sis got in a pretty bad wreck at 3 a.m. (works night shift...just moved in with us) the other morning and totaled her car...she is ok but still sore. I haven't had much time to get on here.
Old 01-26-2013, 07:10 PM   #34
3lilbubs
Registered Users
seller

Dani I hope your sister's ok.

A question ladies, I bought asparagus crowns but I'm not sure if I should plant them now or wait until a little later into spring? Right now they're in my extra fridge in the garage.
3lilbubs is offline   Reply With Quote