Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-20-2013, 01:40 PM   #61
sisu
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: weekly chat Jan 14-20th

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainandRedemption View Post
Yay!!

I'm feeling my baby's bubble too, but seriously eating up being able to sleep on my tummy right now! That's one thing I miss to the point of tears when I'm pregnant is being able to lie in my back or belly!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
When I was pregnant with my first I always rolled over onto my tummy in my sleep, right up to the very end of my pregnancy. It was so strange and so awkward to wake up laying on my gigantic belly with pillows stuffed all around me.

Advertisement

sisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:49 PM   #62
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

took a nice nap without the kids.

dinner was okay, I'm sure it would have been excellent for anyone without a food aversion to everything. DS (6) loved it that he ate as much as DH
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:31 AM   #63
Tris
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi, I'm hoping I can hop in here? I'm due on the 17th With number 3
Tris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:35 PM   #64
sisu
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tris View Post
Hi, I'm hoping I can hop in here? I'm due on the 17th With number 3
I finally have a due date buddy! Welcome! This is #3 for me, as well.
sisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:45 PM   #65
Tris
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarchMama2010 View Post
I finally have a due date buddy! Welcome! This is #3 for me, as well.
Yay!

I still sleep on my back and tummy My back really didn't bother me ever with #1, and not until I was super far along with #2. I've already got the "dozen pillows in the bed" syndrome though
Tris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:02 PM   #66
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

um... anyone else think about their baby like non-stop. I know this is our rainbow and I have wanted kids since I was a kid... i milked DD for all it was worth and was probably one of the most euphoric pregnant women ever I was so happy to be pregnant with her.... I just can't believe that after four years we are finally gonna have another!!! I know some people wait/try even longer but man I just think about this little one all day long. I can't wait to start feeling a bit better so I can start enjoying every little detail!! I am already over the moon!!!
Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013
lalakiwi7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:15 PM   #67
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalakiwi7
um... anyone else think about their baby like non-stop. I know this is our rainbow and I have wanted kids since I was a kid... i milked DD for all it was worth and was probably one of the most euphoric pregnant women ever I was so happy to be pregnant with her.... I just can't believe that after four years we are finally gonna have another!!! I know some people wait/try even longer but man I just think about this little one all day long. I can't wait to start feeling a bit better so I can start enjoying every little detail!! I am already over the moon!!!
Yes, I seem to be always thinking about baby! It it really anti-feminist and against our society but I have always wanted to be a wife and mama ahead of everything else. I went to college a d grad school and did the career thing but I feel like this is my true calling.

Unfortunately, though, I have been extremely panicked about labor, delivery and postpartum with this one. I had a long labor with DS and complications afterwards which had me in and out of the hospital for about 16 weeks after I had him. I'm terrified of having a repeat experience or even dying in childbirth. (I had to have surgery after having DS and am now at an increased risk of uterine rupture and postpartum hemorrhage.) I know it is rare but it scares me. I'm really trying to just pray a lot and give it all to God but my fear is overshadowing my joy some days. I have talked to my doctor about my concerns but he wants to wait and see until closer to time to make a call re: c-section or vaginal delivery. Hopefully we'll have more answers in 7 weeks re:the likelihood of pp hemorrhage. I'm praying the placenta is not near my scar as this would make me much less likely to hemorrhage. I am really just praying for a normal labor, delivery and postpartum all around.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote