Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-28-2013, 07:50 AM   #51
jmrw2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Does Etsy allow retalitory FB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minniebees View Post
I haven't had stellar transactions with her, either. It's too bad, I do like her stuff. Her CS leaves some to be desired, though. Good for oyu leaving a neg, even though she wasn't professional about it.

This isn't new, either. I've heard about problems with her for years, and I have always been surprised that so many sites do co ops with her given the issues. I got sucked in to a co op thinking it would all work out, and it ended up being a mess. I did eventually get my stuff, though. I can't say that for all the co ops I have been in (and why I never do co ops anymore, the last 5 or 6 I was in were all a disaster). And her products are very nicely made, too, IMO.

I think, honestly, she takes on too much at once. She should do instock only, and maybe hire someone to handle shipping and CS for her. I LOVE the things I got from her, but because of the CS issues, I will never shop from her again.
Yeah, her product is beautiful, but her cs and turnaround time is beyond bad. There are other people out there with much better cs that make equally nice products.

Advertisement

jmrw2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:01 AM   #52
I_run_with_scissors
Registered Users
seller
seller

yes, the stuff i got from her is very nice. But i have also purchased something similar and equally gorgeous from a DS mama, whose CS was beyond awesome. I know who will be getting my business in the future.

It truly amazed me that she only had positive FB until very recently, im guessing because if someone left bad FB she would do something similar to them so they could use the "kiss and make up" feature

ah well, im pretty much over it now
TTC #4
I_run_with_scissors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:24 AM   #53
Minniebees
Registered Users
Formerly: Mom2two
seller

My Mood:

Someone should spam me, then, because I always "need" this type of product, and the other WAHM I bought from besides this WAHM has disappeared also with a few hundred bucks of mine.

That doesn't make a lot of sense, but I'm trying not to out anyone.
Old 01-28-2013, 08:39 AM   #54
mabelinoad
Registered Users
Formerly: Mabelino
seller
seller

My Mood:

I've never heard of the K&MU, thats crazy. and that explains times i've looked at FB and been confused by it. Wow...

I'm glad you're keeping the negative. Warn others for sure!!

But commenting to the others...there are many, many, many great sellers on etsy with great customer service and great products
Old 01-28-2013, 10:52 AM   #55
almostcrunchy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minniebees View Post
Someone should spam me, then, because I always "need" this type of product, and the other WAHM I bought from besides this WAHM has disappeared also with a few hundred bucks of mine.

That doesn't make a lot of sense, but I'm trying not to out anyone.
I know exactly who you are talking about and it's soooo sad.....her stuff was my absolute favorite. I'm sad you never got your product/money back (her blog post back in Aug implied that she was making things right with those people whom she owed products to).

I just ordered my newbie a blanket from The Painted Pixie (GREAT customer service so far, btw), I will let you know if the blanket is as lovely as I hope

I've also heard good things about My Beautiful Girl.....though I've never personally ordered from her.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:01 AM   #56
themamageek
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

Can someone PM me the WAHM?
themamageek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:24 AM   #57
I_run_with_scissors
Registered Users
seller
seller

ive heard good things about my beautiful girl, as well as the painted pixie and Zaichiki baby (sp?)

the DS mom i referred to in an earlier post, who made me something equally gorgeous (since ive had a couple people message me to ask who it was) is Heather8183, her CS was awesome, and her turn around was seriously only a few days!

^ i hope its ok that i posted who made me something similar, that doesnt count as outing right?
TTC #4

Last edited by I_run_with_scissors; 01-28-2013 at 11:26 AM.
I_run_with_scissors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:37 AM   #58
themamageek
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_run_with_scissors
ive heard good things about my beautiful girl, as well as the painted pixie and Zaichiki baby (sp?)

the DS mom i referred to in an earlier post, who made me something equally gorgeous (since ive had a couple people message me to ask who it was) is Heather8183, her CS was awesome, and her turn around was seriously only a few days!

^ i hope its ok that i posted who made me something similar, that doesnt count as outing right?
As long as she has nothing to do with the bad transaction, you're good to go.
themamageek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:26 PM   #59
Minniebees
Registered Users
Formerly: Mom2two
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by almostcrunchy View Post
I know exactly who you are talking about and it's soooo sad.....her stuff was my absolute favorite. I'm sad you never got your product/money back (her blog post back in Aug implied that she was making things right with those people whom she owed products to).

I just ordered my newbie a blanket from The Painted Pixie (GREAT customer service so far, btw), I will let you know if the blanket is as lovely as I hope

I've also heard good things about My Beautiful Girl.....though I've never personally ordered from her.
It IS sad. I have adored her products for years, and then this last transaction... No one makes this particular item that I love, so I can't buy it from anyone else. And I'm out a lot of money. I let the PP window go because I've been buying from her for 7 years and I never thought she'd steal my money. I just don't understand how reputable WAHMs can do this. there was another WAHM that made these awesome covetable bags. She took my money, and in the meantime, made bags for all her friends while stringing me along. Then she disappeared - and get this - became a preacher! All the while she had stolen my money! WTF?

I'll check out those others. But I'm really after swirl dyes, since I don't have the patience to do it myself. I guess I'm going to have to start. I don't think I will cheat myself, but I guess you never know.
Old 02-06-2013, 12:42 PM   #60
Katesays
Registered Users
seller

It seems really unfair that they allow the retaliatory FB. I don't understand why people leave retaliatory FB in the first place when they clearly did something wrong in a transaction but I suppose that's more of an ethics issue and I'm finding lately that more and more people are unethical. It's sad.
Katesays is offline   Reply With Quote