Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2013, 07:28 PM   #1
tiffanyo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
ALL SOLD

ALL SOLD

I have the following FS only. Washed in unscented eucalan and I have not lanolized them since I washed last since we weren’t using them. I believe the last time I lanolized I lanoed in Sheepish Grins Vanilla Bean. I’m happy to spray lano them with CJs warm vanilla cake woolie revitalizer if you want before I send them.

Please read the descriptions thoroughly. This is also my first time measuring wool, so if you want me to remeasure anything, please ask. I am only ISO pp at this time. Don't like my prices?? MMAO!! These are priced to move and I just need them off my dining room table!

We are a chocolate lab friendly, non-smoking home. Prices are PPD with delivery confirmation. Please look at the pictures, read the descriptions, and contact me with any questions. Please send paypal within a reasonable time after you have requested my paypal information. THANKS!

$28 pdd. $30 ppd. 1 – Small – WCW Soaker, transitional label, tangerine. VGUC. No issues, looks great, we have just sized up. Washed in unscented eucalan and I have not lanolized them since I washed last since we weren’t using them. I believe the last time I lanolized I lanoed in Sheepish Grins Vanilla Bean. I’m happy to spray lano them with CJs warm vanilla cake woolie revitalizer if you want before I send them. Measurements at rest: Rise – 16 in. Hips: 18 in. Waist: 16 in., Thigh – 11 in.

SOLD below this line ---------------------------

- SOLD - $12 ppd. 1 – Size 1 – Sloomb Underwoolies, Deep Sea, Fall 2011. GUC. Please see pictures for issues. I was the second owner of this cover and purchased with the snags, etc. They don’t affect function, my son has just outgrown it. I do not see any felting issues. Measurements: Rise – 15.5 in; hips – 17 in, waist – 14 in, legs – 8.5in

SOLD - $35 pdd. 1 – Medium – Rainbow Waters Crazy Shorts. VGUC. I boyish colors. I feel like the brown has slightly faded, and a little on the blues along the middle seam. No other issues, spots, or stains that I can see. Measurements at rest: Rise – 17.75 in. Inseam – 2.5 in. Hips: 25 in. Waist: 16 in.

SOLD $30 ppd. 1 – Medium – Rainbow Waters Shorties. VGUC. I believe these are Marigold. I am the first owner, and these were used very very gently and only a few times at night. No issues, spots, or stains. Measurements at rest: Rise – 18 in. Inseam – 2.5 in. Hips: 26 in. Waist: 16 in. *these are not as bright as in the picture.....they are more subdued yellow/gold than the picture.

Last edited by tiffanyo; 02-15-2013 at 10:33 PM. Reason: for pending/sold
tiffanyo is offline   Reply With Quote